Some good new signings for the Vikings
Here is the official Ins and Outs of the club so far

Out
Everyone except:
Derek Griffin
Thomas McGauley
Robbie Farrell
Cathal O'Connor

For the time being, these players have not resigned yet, but are probably expected to.

Ins
Robbie Collins (Monaghan Utd)
Brendan Kennedy (Kildare County)
Ray Scully (Kildare County)
Gareth Cronin (Kildare County)
Trevor Vaughan (Dundalk)
Alan Keely (Finn Harps)
Alan Mulcahy (Kilkenny City)
Paul Shields (Monaghan Utd)
Robbie Hedderman (Derry City)
Philip Gorman (Kilkenny City)
Alan Kelly (Kildare County)

drummerboy
02/12/2004, 10:34 AM
What sort of money are these guys on?

Breifne
02/12/2004, 3:03 PM
Don't know, you'd have to ask them, i'd imagine they would be on somewhere between 100 - 300 per head. Depending on age, experience, ability. its hard to know.

Maynard
06/12/2004, 2:42 PM
Big Ben Whelehan is back! Strange seeing as he was getting his game at Waaaaterford...but no complaints here. Doesn't look like it'll help Sweats chances of being resigned though :( 3 Centre halves signed already

Breifne
06/12/2004, 2:53 PM
Big Ben Whelehan is back! Strange seeing as he was getting his game at Waaaaterford...but no complaints here. Doesn't look like it'll help Sweats chances of being resigned though :( 3 Centre halves signed already

seemingly its not as a centre half he has been signed, keely seems him as a midfielder!!!

Could be interesting, don't think Sweat is going to be resigned, you would think it would have happened by now. Robbie Farrell is gone to Newry Town.

Maynard
06/12/2004, 5:08 PM
Boolox! Is Farrell confirmed? I know we've signed a few strikers, but I was under the impression he was part of Keelys plans...that throws my Pro Evo City team right off now :mad: Whelo at midfield...ahem...ahem :)