PDA

View Full Version : Non GUFC but Mervue Utd...

Ranger
30/11/2004, 2:06 PM
were due to play in the connaught U-18 cup V Swinford FC about two weeks ago. Anyone know if this game went ahead and what was the result? I've tried all the local media but no sign of a result anywhere!

galwaygirl
30/11/2004, 2:29 PM
According to this Mervue won 2-0

http://www.galwayfa.net/ccupu-18.htm

Terry
30/11/2004, 2:36 PM
were due to play in the connaught U-18 cup V Swinford FC about two weeks ago. Anyone know if this game went ahead and what was the result? I've tried all the local media but no sign of a result anywhere!

Who gives a sh*t !!! :eek: :) I have no time for those bunch of muppets, even if it is my local team. One ass*ole, on his own has destroyed its name as a respected club in the city, and it doesn't take a genius to know who im talking about! It was great at the weekend to see hibs beat them 1-0 and rynal browne scoring the winner :D hehehehe

galwaygirl
30/11/2004, 3:26 PM
It was great at the weekend to see hibs beat them 1-0 and rynal browne scoring the winner :D hehehehe

it was actually Eric Browne, i have yet to see him to congratulate him on his wonderful goal :D :D :D

swinfordfc
03/05/2005, 2:43 PM
how are mervue utd doing in connacht u18 cup now? they bet a good swinford side that day but they were missing four lads and would have been great to see how that game would have went if swinford had a full team
if anyone know how they doing let me know
swinfordfc :)

Terry
03/05/2005, 2:51 PM
see galwaygirl post above for link to results

swinfordfc
13/05/2005, 3:30 PM
Did Mervue Utd get to the fai youths cup semi final?
swinfordfc :ball: