PDA

View Full Version : johnny lester

Rusty
30/11/2004, 1:34 PM
i heard that our old boy johnny lester is on his way to your lot. that would be some signin for youze. quality player and a mean ba***rd in the tackle which is what is needed. cant believe we let him go suppose his weight is a problem but i would have kept him. have any of youze heard anything about this one :confused:

KR's Post
30/11/2004, 1:41 PM
That is been spoken of alot. I've now herad that off 3 people. Don't know about anybody else, ya knw if they've heard it???? If Danny O'Connor doesn't sign for Longford it is thought he may be coming back here aswell... We are looking good with rumours of signings. Sure f-uck the weight. Eddie gormley was a fat f-uck to but still a quality player in his day!!! ;)

BrayUnknowns
30/11/2004, 1:56 PM
i heard that our old boy johnny lester is on his way to your lot. that would be some signin for youze. quality player and a mean ba***rd in the tackle which is what is needed. cant believe we let him go suppose his weight is a problem but i would have kept him. have any of youze heard anything about this one :confused:

Yep, was told that from a Bray player myself. Lester called one of our players who he is friends with and was asking about us and told him to tell Devo he was a free agent etc..... Would be a fantastic signing if it comes off. We defo need to strenghten in the centre of midfield and Lester would be perfect for that, he is the new Gormley :D

Rusty
30/11/2004, 3:55 PM
on the danny o connor thing no one ere really knows what the story is with him. with us goin totally full time it is thought that danny could be let go if he wont take a career break (i think there would be uproar if hes let go). hes definately one of the three most popular players up here is is a total rock for us. it would be such such a stupid decision to let him go just because he doesnt want to let his job go but it could happen, hes a bray lad so if he does leave us then goin home would be an option for him if he wants to stay part time. good luck to him if he does. great player :(