PDA

View Full Version : Next Season

Danny
30/11/2004, 8:32 AM
what night are you lot going to play next season ? friday i presume ?

KR's Post
30/11/2004, 9:16 AM
As usual!!!! C'mon we've only been down for 2 seasons!!! Looking forward to a trip into INCHICORE... :) ;)

Roo69
30/11/2004, 9:56 AM
As usual!!!! C'mon we've only been down for 2 seasons!!! Looking forward to a trip into INCHICORE... :) ;)

Thats the 1st time i've ever heard anyone say that ! :p Can't wait for Robbie come come back to the Carlisle, gonna rip him to bits :D

exile
30/11/2004, 11:35 AM
cant wait myself to walk down the road to the carlisle, city and bray matches are always good craic ;)

KR's Post
30/11/2004, 11:59 AM
Looking forward to a trip into INCHICORE... :) ;)
Hey ROO!!! I only said it because we always seem to win out there. Sure the last time we played out there we hammered them 4-1. Floody got his first ever goal for us. Pity to see him leave us aswell. ;)

Roo69
30/11/2004, 12:25 PM
Hey ROO!!! I only said it because we always seem to win out there. Sure the last time we played out there we hammered them 4-1. Floody got his first ever goal for us. Pity to see him leave us aswell. ;)

True enough, with Foxy scoring one of the goals of the season as well ! absolute cracker.

I knew he is crippled with Injuries and hasnt trained for the best part of the season but i didnt know Floody had left us ?

Roo69
30/11/2004, 12:28 PM
cant wait myself to walk down the road to the carlisle, city and bray matches are always good craic ;)

Last time City played down there was very funny, it was the 1st time i brought a certain female friend to a bray match with me, sitting over in the stand, started to rain so we went into the shed, one of the city players booted the ball full force towards us, the bloke in front ducked and it hit here full force bag in the middle of the face ! very funny ! she has'nt come back sine :D