PDA

View Full Version : brays best XI list ???

YoungHoop
29/11/2004, 3:58 PM
hey lads,

i heard somwhere that bray made a best XI team ever do any of you have this list of players? Im guessing that Josh, bo, tarzan,eddie, judger are all included. or was this a story that bray were putting it together or somthing like that... or was it a top 50 :confused: :rolleyes:

KR's Post
30/11/2004, 12:11 PM
GM-Jack o Neill compiled this for the Mirror newspaper as he has been with the club so long. '85 he started. I think somebody done it for every club!!!!! Your lucky i repied there YOUNGHOOP! You slagging c*nt ;)

YoungHoop
30/11/2004, 12:53 PM
fair play tarzin.
will you beable to get your hands on that list??? would like to know if my name is on it!!!

And here will you only bang the drum next year if there are more than 200 ppl in the shed cause for the games ive been to this year the amt of "fans" saying will he ever shut the F*$K up.....
sorry not slaggin you :(

KR's Post
30/11/2004, 1:44 PM
The drum!!!! Em well i fink that has to stay because it gets us goin and there will never be 200 people in the shed ever. Singers that is!!!!! :) Don't know about getting the list. PM roo69 he might know more!!! :)

BrayUnknowns
30/11/2004, 2:08 PM
Yeah Jack O'Neill did out best X1 of all time list during the summer, it was in the Mirror. Can't remember all the players but her are some of them.

Manager:
Pat Devlin

Players:
Bo McKeever
John Ryan
Mo Farrell
Chippy Devlin
Pip Keogh
Mick Doohan
Jason Byrne
Colm Tresson
Almost sure all these players were included in the team

KR's Post
30/11/2004, 2:30 PM
Don't forget the legend. Tarz was in the team aswell up front with jayo!!!! ;)

YoungHoop
30/11/2004, 3:04 PM
was colm phillips ,josh moran and judger init?