PDA

View Full Version : StandUpForTheBoysInGreen.Com

GalwayFrancis
28/11/2004, 2:01 PM
i would like to congradulate the lads who setup this idea. anyone know if they are gettin the amount of people they need? anyone have a clue whether they will continue to do away travel for other away matches?

jbyrne
29/11/2004, 1:44 PM
taken from another fans forum...

"To Beavis Fully understand your concerns please ring me and I will answer any questions you have. The trip is the best priced with a 4 star hotel and prime timne flights to allow people travelling from all parts of Ireland not have to overnight . See Stephens Green flight times very early in the morning and arriving back very late at night on the Sunday. There trip 4 a 4star is E100 dearer. Yes we need to fill the plane as we are operating on a tiny margin, the plane holds 215, 6 are assigned to Israeli Marshalls, standard on all flights to Israel. We need to sell all seats to make a small profit, but are very cconfident. Already over 25% of seats are taken. The plan is to create a travel club and all on this trip will get first refusal on subsequent trips. We have already a package in place fore Cyprus and will start selling it once this is full. All on the Israel trip will be able to secure their place to Cyprus for a nominal deposit of about 25Euro with the balance not due till the summer. We have done a lot of work on the faroes but there is no accomodation available and the Island can only take small jets! So anyone interested please ring us or Etravel and lets see a genuine supporters tour at a supporters price, remember what the operators charged for one match in Korea and the last match in Iran. The only reason that the other operators have kept their prices anyway reasonable for this game is that they have seen our prices. Alan Clarke 085 237 4664."