PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

kevincronin2000
27/11/2004, 9:57 PM
You can now download season ticket application forms from www.corkcityfc.ie Season tickets start from €190. for adults, Diamond season ticket seems like good value. Would prob get one my self but would not like a reserved seat as i usuall try and bring a mate so theres no point in us sitting in different parts of the ground.
It includes admission for.
Pre season friendlies. (? )
Munster Cup (2+)
Setanta Cup (2/3?)
Leauge Cup (3+)
Uefa Cup (1+)
FAI CUP (1+)
Eircom Leauge (16/17)

Maybe they should add u21 games to it.

adamd164
28/11/2004, 1:00 PM
If you really did want everything else, I don't see why you'd HAVE to sit in your reserved seat.

btw surely when buying youcould let them know you won't be using your reserved seat so that someone else could use it?

harry crumb
28/11/2004, 6:02 PM
Im gettin one this year. The hassle of getting the ticket b4 the match is worth €10.

SSS
28/11/2004, 7:21 PM
The application form didn't specify Munster Cup or U21 games this time - at least not when I downloaded it. They'd want to clarify this as I've had more than one occasion when I've argued at the gate about whether the ticket stood or not.

As for your assumed number of games - be careful. Even with three Euro games this season you are still paying quite a premium.
There is no guarantee or a cup run in any competition (UCD away this season :mad: ) and the group stages or the LC might only have one home game.

Reality is that if you're likely to miss more than a league game or two (there are fewer than last season and the ticket price has gone from 250 to 310), then it's not worth it.

However, having your own seat is a bonus on big match nights, and hopefully we'll have a few of them.

Rebal Boy
28/11/2004, 8:48 PM
I had a Diamond one this season and it was ment to get you into Munster Cup games, but the MFA didn.t allow them cause City don't own The X and they do and all that crap. Munster Cup games are crap anyway. I don't know why City bother entering it. Are the Setanta Cup games home and away does anyone know?

kevincronin2000
28/11/2004, 9:19 PM
. Are the Setanta Cup games home and away does anyone know?

Not sure about the format, Starting in March anyway.
Linfield, Glentoran and Portadown I think.

Pablo
29/11/2004, 7:29 PM
i dunno is there a real saving to be had?

Fair_play_boy
29/11/2004, 10:40 PM
Im gettin one this year. The hassle of getting the ticket b4 the match is worth €10.According to the club web site, it is €13 to get in next season. Under 18s still at €5.

adamd164
30/11/2004, 8:34 AM
"FAI Cup (1+)"
Not true. Look at last season.

According to the club web site, it is €13 to get in next season. Under 18s still at €5.
That's true but €13 is still very reasonable :ball:

eoinh
30/11/2004, 9:37 AM
i was thinking of getting a season ticket alright.

Im going to hold off for the moment though as my job finishes at the end of December. If i get a new job :o who knows what job or shift pattern I'ld have? The season before last i had to miss about one third of citys home matchs due to the blasted shift pattern i was on.

paudie
30/11/2004, 12:22 PM
Not sure about the format, Starting in March anyway.
Linfield, Glentoran and Portadown I think.

I think it is home and away. I read somewhere there were 13 games in the comp. That would mean 6 games per group plus a final , which would mean you'd play each team in your group home and away.
Therefore at least 2 home games guaranteed.

I've a pain in my head after that :o