PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Party

Locker
26/11/2004, 9:52 AM
Bray Wanderers are holding our first ever Dinner Dance Gala in the Royal hotel Bray.Tickets are Priced at 50 euro each which will include 5 course Christmas with live band and DJ till 2am that morning ,also the player of the year will be announced on the night.This macnificent feature will take place on Friday the 3rd of December. All welcome :cool:

YoungHoop
26/11/2004, 10:10 AM
is this the real locker geeeoooo banana!!!! rock on!!

Locker
26/11/2004, 11:20 AM
is this the real locker geeeoooo banana!!!! rock on!! no but i,m his assitant i'll be taken over for him when he retires

CollegeTillIDie
26/11/2004, 7:45 PM
no but i,m his assitant i'll be taken over for him when he retires

....that makes you the keyholder then rather than the locker surely ? ;)

coops
28/11/2004, 11:13 AM
Tell Locker Coops said hello from Australia. I cannot believe he still says geeooo bannana

YoungHoop
01/12/2004, 8:30 AM
got ticket to the bray crimbo party.... for me and a few other rovers fans..
we will be on our best behaviour :D

KR's Post
01/12/2004, 11:59 AM
NO Rovers fans allowed!!!! ;) ;) Jeez you seem to like bray alot..... Going to matches, christamas partys etc etc :p

Roo69
01/12/2004, 12:12 PM
NO Rovers fans allowed!!!! ;) ;) Jeez you seem to like bray alot..... Going to matches, christamas partys etc etc :p

Bray Wannbe, isnt that right YoungHoop ;)

YoungHoop
02/12/2004, 9:13 AM
Locker what are bray treating me to tomorrow night? I cant wait.

Heard a roumer that the ladies player of the year is on as well that night should be a bit of crack... might try and poach a few out to tala!! :ball:

oh and roo... wanna be???? not sure bout that i think bray want me to be part of them but so far i have declined. :cool:

KR's Post
02/12/2004, 9:37 AM
oh and roo... wanna be???? not sure bout that i think bray want me to be part of them but so far i have declined. :cool:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

YoungHoop
02/12/2004, 11:29 AM
whats in store for the after dinner entertainment???

any guest speakers bands etc.....
or will us rovers fans have to make our own entertainment? "we are the sr.. the srfc" and chants like that to get the crowd going? i take it that there will be a lot more outsiders than meself and the lads there if your looking to fill the place ;)

Is it a crimbo dinner or whats the crack? im really looking forward to the night.Who you think will get the ladys player of the year???

or do none of you watch those games? Shame on you...
prob the only chance of a curent bray player gettng on the irish snr team,
and none of you go to watch them.

i for one have seen them once this year when they played my beloved rovers in a game... cnt fwd is quality.