PDA

View Full Version : Bray forum on proboards

Bray Head
02/04/2015, 8:06 AM
MOD EDIT: See my post at the foot of this thread.

Looks like the Bray forum has been removed from proboards. Removed by the forum admin who is a board member of BW.

Message "The forum admin has opted to remove it from the ProBoards service".

The Fox
03/04/2015, 9:59 AM
I hadn't spotted anything apart from reasonable debate on proboards and I check it daily.
There was no reason to take it down in my opinion.
Who was the administrator?
I don't think, if whoever they are, they should be running a message board and be on the board of the club - surely a conflict of interest and risky. Too easy to reply to things in haste that may not be official club policy

Mr A
04/04/2015, 10:15 AM
I would just like to assure everyone that I am not, nor have I ever been, on the board of Bray Wanderers.

Mr A
05/04/2015, 1:22 PM
Folks I got a request to delete some posts here as they were a bit too personal. I thought it was pretty borderline but where Bray are involved am inclined to err very much on the side of caution, especially currently when I have very little time to spend on these things.

dahamsta
09/04/2015, 3:23 PM
I'm not happy about the comments being made, or the characterisation of them as "personal attacks" by the complainant. I re-opened this forum as a courtesy when the club was taken over, I'll close it again in a snap for wasting everyone's time. And, just like last time, I'll put up a big eff-off announcement explaining exactly why I did it. Tread carefully, I'm warning ye.