PDA

View Full Version : Coaching staff

Éanna
25/11/2004, 7:41 PM
having already lost two of our coaching staff to ramblers a few weeks ago, it now seems that Noel O'Connor is going back to Limerick if the thread in the Limerick forum (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=19911&page=2&pp=20) is to be believed. What coaching staff do we have left now?! :eek: Hope Dolan gets this sorted out soon.

Gary
25/11/2004, 8:23 PM
Perhaps a swap of sorts - Noel O Connor goes back to Limerick (though I dont see him being that attracted to it), and Mike Kerley comes up to City as No 2?

SÓC
25/11/2004, 8:29 PM
Dave Hill aint doing much these days.

Gunther is a good coach (bad manager)

Éanna
25/11/2004, 8:34 PM
Perhaps a swap of sorts - Noel O Connor goes back to Limerick (though I dont see him being that attracted to it), and Mike Kerley comes up to City as No 2?
i think that would definitely be a good idea. as for hilly, no way- look at ramblers disciplinary record last season.

A face
26/11/2004, 12:39 AM
Whos to say there isn't someone already lined up ..... it is really the off season already :rolleyes:

Schumi
26/11/2004, 12:13 PM
Gunther is a good coach (bad manager)
Your under 21s manager I believe.

tiktok
26/11/2004, 12:15 PM
Your under 21s manager I believe.

....is Stuart Ashton, not Gunther.
Although if you're suggesting the former steps up, I'd prefer to see him where he is, he'll have a better effect at the club if he continues to improve the underage players than if he's Dolan's number 2.

Schumi
26/11/2004, 12:46 PM
....is Stuart Ashton, not Gunther.
My mistake, someone mentioned him as being your U21 manager after the final on Sunday.

jimhacker
26/11/2004, 3:37 PM
My mistake, someone mentioned him as being your U21 manager after the final on Sunday.

You just wanted an excuse to mention the final didn't you!

Schumi
26/11/2004, 3:39 PM
You just wanted an excuse to mention the final didn't you!
:D
The last thread was so entertaining that I wanted another one!

CollegeTillIDie
26/11/2004, 9:57 PM
having already lost two of our coaching staff to ramblers a few weeks ago, it now seems that Noel O'Connor is going back to Limerick if the thread in the Limerick forum (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=19911&page=2&pp=20) is to be believed. What coaching staff do we have left now?! :eek: Hope Dolan gets this sorted out soon.

What about that Finnish guy that is mentioned in your program?
CT O'Brien is also a qualified coach folks

Gary
26/11/2004, 10:40 PM
^^^^

Jari has moved on again afaik.

A face
27/11/2004, 1:09 AM
CT O'Brien is also a qualified coach folks

Colin is working for the FAI and Murphy is involved with the academy etc. so no go with either.

GavinZac
27/11/2004, 9:31 AM
i'll get my girlfriend to use her womanly ways to find out off of noel

Comic Book Guy
28/11/2004, 9:24 AM
i think that would definitely be a good idea. as for hilly, no way- look at ramblers disciplinary record last season.

I think Dave Hill would make an excellent assistant to Pat Dolan, aside from the discipline he did a great job at Ramblers with some very poor players unfortunately he had to deal with a board in Cobh that had more cabbages in it than your average garden allotment!

CollegeTillIDie
28/11/2004, 10:03 AM
I think Dave Hill would make an excellent assistant to Pat Dolan, aside from the discipline he did a great job at Ramblers with some very poor players unfortunately he had to deal with a board in Cobh that had more cabbages in it than your average garden allotment!

Your right about the board. SHould have made those bandwaggoners for the ManUre game pay into the League game. All of the EL fans of other clubs would have applauded Ramblers for doing so, not to mention the additional boost to club coffers. Next time you play ManUre, charge a handling fee a la Ticketmaster for the tickets. The planks who follow the Premiership will pay it anyway to watch United's Under 16's :rolleyes:

jimhacker
29/11/2004, 9:29 AM
The fella next to me at the Pats match said that his granny would make a better coach - I'lltry to track him down so I can pass on her details to the club.

A face
29/11/2004, 12:16 PM
The planks who follow the Premiership will pay it anyway to watch United's Under 16's :rolleyes:

No they wouldn't .... those foóls wouldnt support a club that much. They'll only come out for the main events. Should have charged them €80 a piece.

GavinZac
30/11/2004, 10:47 AM
No they wouldn't .... those foóls wouldnt support a club that much. They'll only come out for the main events. Should have charged them €80 a piece.

he meant that any team in a united jersey would sell out the cross, not that the barstoolers would particularly care who's in the jerseys.

adamd164
30/11/2004, 1:48 PM
Regardless, look at how ignorant the people we're talking about are!

They queue for miles to see ManUre's reserves play a friendly and the same week half the 'cross is empty :confused:
Muppets!