PDA

View Full Version : Staying Up?

dublinwanderer
25/11/2004, 3:10 PM
honestly, do you lot out there, think we have any chance at all of staying in the premier division? :confused:

Unless we invest in talented players we have no chance. we have to get rid of longer does any club want him? if there is a transfer fee involved i'll pay it personaly :p

KR's Post
25/11/2004, 3:22 PM
We'll stay up if we keep the legend lawlor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :p
We need alot of new players though.....

shankilwanderer
25/11/2004, 3:23 PM
honestly, do you lot out there, think we have any chance at all of staying in the premier division? :confused:

Unless we invest in talented players we have no chance. we have to get rid of longer does any club want him? if there is a transfer fee involved i'll pay it personaly :p

yes we can stay up, if someone else goes down, will that happen, probably not. :( :(
Talented players yes, expierence also needed. Longer nobody wants him, devo is doing him a favour by keeping him their. Well your on your own there.

Locker
25/11/2004, 3:29 PM
yes we can stay up, if someone else goes down, will that happen, probably not. :( :(
Talented players yes, expierence also needed. Longer nobody wants him, devo is doing him a favour by keeping him their. Well your on your own there.

Devo can do what he wants in the club yeah longer dirt but he still tries everyone just think the club would not be here if it was not for Devo Does anyone have a clue about that we are all in this together there is no need for critising and you call yourselfs fans and here yous are slagging and abusing players :rolleyes:

shankilwanderer
25/11/2004, 3:33 PM
Devo can do what he wants in the club yeah longer dirt but he still tries everyone just think the club would not be here if it was not for Devo Does anyone have a clue about that we are all in this together there is no need for critising and you call yourselfs fans and here yous are slagging and abusing players :rolleyes:

There is, if it gets the job done. Does your mum know your on this??? :D

Locker
25/11/2004, 3:54 PM
There is, if it gets the job done. Does your mum know your on this??? :D

Ha Ha does your lover no your on the internet JJJ I'm going to tell here na na na na : :eek:

I' was told and i know most of you no tha the French supremo Damien Dupuy had been given the sack by Galway but it is not true he was in the starting 1 against Kildare i seen the team line out :confused:

dublinwanderer
26/11/2004, 6:15 PM
[QUOTE=tarzan1]We'll stay up if we keep the legend lawlor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :p

Sorry Tarzan1 but i'm not a fan of Lawlor. :eek: I think it is time for a big clear out in bray........... :mad: