PDA

View Full Version : What would you ask MO'N if you had the chance?

Drumcondra 69er
26/03/2015, 1:25 PM
Alright lads.

Bit of a strange one but if you had the chance to ask Martin O'Neill one light hearted question what would it be?

Will explain later.....

Fixer82
26/03/2015, 2:00 PM
Who's your favourite band Martin?

SkStu
26/03/2015, 2:07 PM
Any hair on your banjo Martin?

TrapAPony
26/03/2015, 2:33 PM
Worst player you ever managed? Best player you ever managed? Laziest player you ever managed?

TheOneWhoKnocks
26/03/2015, 3:03 PM
Who is the longest in the shower?

tetsujin1979
26/03/2015, 3:41 PM
what did he think of Johnnie Cochran's defence of OJ Simpson, and does he have any insight into the case itself?

CraftyToePoke
26/03/2015, 4:12 PM
Would you dance with the devil in the pale moonlight Martin ?

GypsyBlackCat
16/04/2015, 10:43 AM
What's the story with the number 31 your tracksuit? You wore it on your tracksuits when you managed Celtic, Aston Villa and Sunderland. Is it a lucky number or an old squad number from your playing days or what? Tell me, Tell me now! It's really annoying me!!!!!!

Olé Olé
16/04/2015, 10:54 AM
I'd love a question like this: "Martin, you seem to have been a man who has managed to manage the sides he's wanted to. Having managed at lower levels and worked upwards, you worked your way into the Sunderland and Celtic jobs which I would imagine were ambitions of yours. However, Martin, why have you ended up managing Ireland as opposed to Northern Ireland, having played for the latter but not the former?"

nigel-harps1954
16/04/2015, 11:33 AM
I'd love a question like this: "Martin, you seem to have been a man who has managed to manage the sides he's wanted to. Having managed at lower levels and worked upwards, you worked your way into the Sunderland and Celtic jobs which I would imagine were ambitions of yours. However, Martin, why have you ended up managing Ireland as opposed to Northern Ireland, having played for the latter but not the former?"

If you really need to ask that question...

punkrocket
16/04/2015, 11:54 AM
Who is the longest in the shower?

Long/Cox

Obviously

osarusan
16/04/2015, 12:06 PM
What's your favourite humming noise?

vinnie
16/04/2015, 12:30 PM
What do you think of Dundalk's Pitch ?

GypsyBlackCat
16/04/2015, 1:08 PM

The FAI offered him the job and IFA didn't. Unless they appointed the wrong MON or maybe we did?

OwlsFan
16/04/2015, 4:29 PM
How will your team live up to the expectations of Paul O'Shea?

back of the net
16/04/2015, 11:50 PM
Was our shockingly dire performance in Glasgow due to the backward tactics and instructions you gave the players that night or was it the players fault for not following your instructions properly?

tricky_colour
17/04/2015, 3:28 AM
"Do you remember my sister?"

My sister was a big Forest Fan back in the days when he played there, Pretty sure she has seen some of the players out on the town or whatever
in clubs etc... I am also pretty sure she had spoken to him (poor man, he was probably the slowest runner :p) a few times.

I must ask her if she can remember next time I see her, maybe she can relate something embarrassing!!

I can imagine her cornering the terrified man!!!

But I guess he was one of the few Forest players who could string a sentence together!!

Kingdom
17/04/2015, 6:32 AM
That Forest team had echoes of the Dublin team of the 70's. Few idiots on it.

tricky_colour
17/04/2015, 10:47 PM
That Forest team had echoes of the Dublin team of the 70's. Few idiots on it.

Obvious had some very good player in it, ONeil was the hod carrier according to Clough, but he must have been a top class hod carrier, you don't win cups with donkeys.

musicinmouth
17/04/2015, 11:42 PM
Have you spoken to Daniel Crowley at Arsenal?

Stuttgart88
18/04/2015, 9:54 AM
Paul O'Shea and I attended a talk last May / June with MON and RK. We both got a chance to ask a question but in hindsight I wished I had asked whether either of them, blessed with the same talent and work ethic, would have been able to "make it" in today's globalised Premier League. Each got to play leading roles at league and European Cup winning clubs from a young age. Could the same thing happen if they were young Irish players with the same abilities today?