PDA

View Full Version : Squad For Next Season

Crambler
24/11/2004, 12:52 PM
i see that henderson has signed bros,warren,murphyand the 2 meade's for next season anyone know of others that have signed new contracts?good start a least would have no problems with any of the above.
talk over the last few weeks was waterford were after steve yelverton anyone anything on this?steve would be a big loss.
henderson is going to drop players from panal last season any ideas on who's not going to be resigned?reckon tynan is one as henderson never rated him since he arrived.
i assume judas is going to return to waterford as his loan spell is up,can't see him being signed as much better keeper,s playing msl/aul .might as well start a goal down in each game if judas remains.
what about byrne ,sweeney and mulconry,there loan period is up as well,i think the only one worth keeping would be sweeney.sweeney could be used as cover for jammer assuming he resigns.
a positive start on the signing by henderson ,lets hope it continues that way and he put's a squad in place that we can push for promotion next season.