PDA

View Full Version : O'flynn in byrne out!!

YoungHoop
24/11/2004, 11:59 AM
I heard a roomer cant give you source but john o'flynn was spotted with his girlfriend looking at appts on the north side of Dublin last week.Could these mean that he has also been recruited to shells club of super stars??

And also hear shells star byrne could be on a move to hibs of scotland!! :eek:

In fairness i think o'flynn is better than byrne and himself and crowe would be more of a strike force than crow and byrne!!

Hibs4Ever
24/11/2004, 12:39 PM
I'm a die hard Hibs fan and season ticket holder at Easter Road, never heard anything about this, we have loads of strikers, please tell me it isn't true. Just couldn't handle that guy in a Hibee's shirt.

MrJoeSoap
24/11/2004, 1:25 PM
I'm a die hard Hibs fan and season ticket holder at Easter Road, never heard anything about this, we have loads of strikers, please tell me it isn't true. Just couldn't handle that guy in a Hibee's shirt.

Yeah can you imagine Hibs with a striker who can actually score goals ! God forbid !

Hibs4Ever
24/11/2004, 1:46 PM
Garry O'Connor and Deek Riordan are 2 of the best strikers in SPL. Definitely better than Byrne, by a LONG shot

YoungHoop
24/11/2004, 2:58 PM
lads i think it is true, and must agree as an avid fan of the spl hibs do have good strikers but if richie foran can score a goal or two i think jason might aswell

Hibs4Ever
24/11/2004, 3:08 PM
Don't doubt that, I just think he wouldn't get in ahead of O'Connor or Riordan. And maybe even Fletcher or Shields.

Hibs4Ever
24/11/2004, 3:10 PM
I also saw Foran play against us at Easter Road and he was well out of the game. He's only scoring penalties.

YoungHoop
24/11/2004, 3:16 PM
last time i checked a peno was a goal!!! :D

shankilwanderer
25/11/2004, 8:51 AM
There are rumours that jayo is coming back to Bray, But could not see it happening.

Slash/ED
25/11/2004, 5:30 PM
There are rumours that jayo is coming back to Bray

No offence but surley you're not serious!?

Longfordian
25/11/2004, 5:46 PM
Must be true Tom the Gom told me so a few months ago..seriously, he did!..

Stevo Da Gull
18/12/2004, 7:58 PM
Yeah Ithink he'll come back, seriosly!!!................ Towards the end of his career :cool:

He wont be back anytime soon though I would'nt say.

And I'd say he would score plenty in Scotland but from what I've seen of Hibs this season it would be tough to break through. last time i checked a peno was a goal - true