PDA

View Full Version : O'Flynn to shels???

YoungHoop
24/11/2004, 11:57 AM
I heard a roomer cant give you source but john o'flynn was spotted with his girlfriend looking at appts on the north side of Dublin last week.Could these mean that he has also been recruited to shells club of super stars??

And also hear shells star byrne could be on a move to hibs of scotland!! :eek:

Colm
24/11/2004, 11:59 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

exile
24/11/2004, 12:04 PM
I heard a roomer cant give you source but john o'flynn was spotted with his girlfriend looking at appts on the north side of Dublin last week.Could these mean that he has also been recruited to shells club of super stars??

And also hear shells star byrne could be on a move to hibs of scotland!! :eek:

roomer = rumour :rolleyes:

YoungHoop
24/11/2004, 12:07 PM
roomer i do it like that for effect !!! :D

exile
24/11/2004, 12:12 PM
roomer i do it like that for effect !!! :D

shells = shels

Dricky
24/11/2004, 12:40 PM
shells = shels

No exile it's Shels = $H€£$

patsh
24/11/2004, 12:56 PM
John is just looking for investment opportunities....With so many comings and goings in the $hels squad, he is buying up apartments so he can rent them out to $hels players over the next few seasons before they go bust. He has to make use of all the money he will be earning as City continue their European exploits.
If you are very nice, he might even give a few Rovers players a decent home for awhile to let them see how normal people live......

Fair_play_boy
24/11/2004, 4:41 PM
John is just looking for investment opportunities....With so many comings and goings in the $hels squad, he is buying up apartments so he can rent them out to $hels players over the next few seasons before they go bust. He has to make use of all the money he will be earning as City continue their European exploits.
If you are very nice, he might even give a few Rovers players a decent home for awhile to let them see how normal people live......Brilliant Post!!!!!

Fair_play_boy
24/11/2004, 4:46 PM
The standard of wind ups in these forums is really disappointing. :( Time was when you might be taken in by some of the mad stuff that is posted here. If it wasn't for the eloquence and wit of Patsh above, the mods would've probably tipped this thread in the rubbish by now. ;)
Anyhow, I respect young hoop for exercising discretion about his source. Imagine landing somebody in it by saying they were the source of the rumour that a person was seen in a public place with his girlfriend. :rolleyes:

thecorner
24/11/2004, 4:50 PM
ThImagine landing somebody in it by saying they were the source of the rumour that a person was seen in a public place with his girlfriend. :rolleyes:

as for YOUNGHOOP....THAT WOULD BE HIS COUSIN ;)

ccfc till i die
24/11/2004, 8:00 PM
And as for John O' Flynn's girlfriend that would be my cousin (seriously)

I'll have a word with her

A face
24/11/2004, 8:11 PM
Jesus patsh, got a fright there...

Thought you'd give us both barrels on the evils of investors and speculators, the burden on young couples trying to buy a house, and finish off with a parting shot about this government and the first time buyers grant... :D :p ;)

But you could have defended with the 10,000 units of affordable housing this government promised us, a great scheme to curb the housing criss. Ooopps ... you'd have been kickin' yourself. 68,000 units this year alone (i think thats it) and 538 of them affordable ... they are well on track there like !! :rolleyes:

golly
24/11/2004, 10:59 PM
why would he sign a year extention and go to shels it dont make sense

BeerBaron69
25/11/2004, 10:14 AM
Unless its a clever ploy by city to make more money........the plot thickens :rolleyes: :rolleyes: