PDA

View Full Version : First Division

shankilwanderer
24/11/2004, 8:55 AM
Welcome to the First division, the grave yard of Ireland. Enjoy it cause your going to be down there for a long long time. :D :D :D :D

Breifne
24/11/2004, 10:25 AM
Welcome to the First division, the grave yard of Ireland. Enjoy it cause your going to be down there for a long long time. :D :D :D :D

Oh well, i just hope for your sake that we aren't passing you at the end of the season.

Ringo
24/11/2004, 11:10 AM

considering your only going up in third , i'd keep quiet, if i were you. Pride/fall etc

KR's Post
24/11/2004, 3:43 PM
considering your only going up in third , i'd keep quite, if i were you. Pride/fall etc :eek: :eek:
Considering your going down, i'd keep quiet(not quite), if i were you. Home farm/dublin city!!! Whoever you are. and good luck next year, dundalk people love the dubs and also have some well behaved children up there!!!!! :) :)

Maynard
24/11/2004, 5:55 PM
AHHHHAAAAHHHAAA :D Oh it's crazy how one mans unintentional slip can warp the minds of (presumably) previously ordinary people!! Just check out the signature :D Lordy!! Best wishes to all the sane Bray fans next season, us here at DC will be minding our buisness trying to win a few football matches. Slan go foill!