PDA

View Full Version : Spillage....manager

thecorner
24/11/2004, 7:13 AM
anyone see the echo....spillane has given his wish list of players city should sign and goes onto say that dolan and lennox are aware of it...since when does he think he has something got to do with the day to day runnin of the club

also goes onto say that he recommended gamble,kearney and georgie when dolan arrived

refresh my memory but wasnt georgie at the club when dolan arrived....the man is a pity :D :D

tiktok
24/11/2004, 7:38 AM
I'm sure they're more aware that he thought the season was over before our inter-toto run was done. What a moron. :rolleyes:

Druss
24/11/2004, 7:52 AM
anyone see the echo....spillane has given his wish list of players city should sign and goes onto say that dolan and lennox are aware of it...since when does he think he has something got to do with the day to day runnin of the club

also goes onto say that he recommended gamble,kearney and georgie when dolan arrived

refresh my memory but wasnt georgie at the club when dolan arrived....the man is a pity :D :D

So basically his masterplan was to buy players from cork based in the UK..what a genius. :rolleyes:
I bet his original submission (done on crayon so Dolan thought he'd got a letter from a simple 5 year old) had keane and irwin on it too. And recommending Georgie was a masterstroke too. Next year i reckon we should buy Billy Woods and Colin T.

BeerBaron69
24/11/2004, 9:32 AM
Spillage has his eyes on an up and coming hungry young striker currently banging in the goals for Avondale in the MSL...........a lad called Caulfield

Troy.McClure
24/11/2004, 9:33 AM
Next year i reckon we should buy Billy Woods and Colin T.

Id try to get that Kevin Doyle first though

Colm
24/11/2004, 10:04 AM
anyone see the echo....spillane has given his wish list of players city should sign and goes onto say that dolan and lennox are aware of it.

Does he not realise that both Lennox and Dolan think he's an absolute idiot?!

BeerBaron69
24/11/2004, 10:11 AM
Does he not realise that both Lennox and Dolan think he's an absolute idiot?!

There not the only ones :D

Fair_play_boy
25/11/2004, 8:50 PM
spillane has given his wish list of players city should sign and goes onto say that dolan and lennox are aware of it... What is he saying, that we should be reminded how self-important he is? :rolleyes:

$Leon$
26/11/2004, 8:32 AM
that headline is decievin.
though ye were talkin bout spillage that occurs outside nightclubs about 30min before and after closin time.
sorry bout that lads ye just got my hopes up.
not to worry back to off topic for me.

Dillo
26/11/2004, 4:37 PM
that headline is decievin.
though ye were talkin bout spillage that occurs outside nightclubs about 30min before and after closin time.
sorry bout that lads ye just got my hopes up.
not to worry back to off topic for me.

The headline got me all excited too $Leon$! Certainly is deceiving. The only spillage I'm aware of is that which occurs outside the majority of Dublin Nightclubs. The Palace in its hayday was a fine example! Either that or the odd oil spillage. :confused: