PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Sligo!

CityRebel
07/03/2015, 6:58 AM
Sligo Rovers have contacted the club to advise of important information for Cork City supporters travelling to The Showgrounds for tomorrow’s game.

Any supporter who seeks admission and is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol will be refused admission.
Any supporter who attempts to, or enters the field of play will be removed from the ground and will be banned from attending future games.
Any supporter who is unruly will be removed from the ground and will be banned from attending future games.
Sligo Rovers FC security personnel will have the right to randomly search both home and visiting supporters and any breach of security or ground regulations will result in expulsion from the ground.
If any person is found in possession of or using pyrotechnics will be removed and banned from attending future games.
Sligo Rovers FC operates CCTV within its ground.

Dodge
07/03/2015, 7:45 AM
Seems standard enough for most clubs

Jofspring
07/03/2015, 8:18 AM
Ya similar enough to what Limerick put up the last few years and again this year.

Ezeikial
07/03/2015, 9:30 AM
Only the first weekend and eagle-eyed City Rebel spots blatant anti-Cork bias!

redarmyfaction
07/03/2015, 11:38 AM
Don't take it personally we have had problems with away support the last couple of seasons particularly Bohs, Drogs and of course the Minks.

Nesta99
08/03/2015, 11:49 AM
Sligo Rovers have contacted the club to advise of important information for Cork City supporters travelling to The Showgrounds for tomorrow’s game.

Any supporter who seeks admission and is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol will be refused admission.
Any supporter who attempts to, or enters the field of play will be removed from the ground and will be banned from attending future games.
Any supporter who is unruly will be removed from the ground and will be banned from attending future games.
Sligo Rovers FC security personnel will have the right to randomly search both home and visiting supporters and any breach of security or ground regulations will result in expulsion from the ground.
If any person is found in possession of or using pyrotechnics will be removed and banned from attending future games.
Sligo Rovers FC operates CCTV within its ground.

They left out if under any circumstances a Cork player attempts to tackle a home player they too will be expelled from the ground.

disgruntled
08/03/2015, 1:04 PM
This is just all standard stuff for most clubs.

The Donie Forde
08/03/2015, 1:33 PM
Always love the trip to Sligo, though as a League of Ireland (very) oldie it saddens me to see the increasingly strict segregation and security at matches.
This is no pop at all off Sligo here, it's par for the course now.
This is all well and good on the surface, and I am sure folk can argue successfully that it makes games "safer" or whatever, but it's at the cost of what has always been a really friendly league and for the 99% of fans who still fall into that category.
Is body-searching every single away fan really necessary? It didn't prevent flares being brought in last night. It never does.
Does every away fan have to be treated like a criminal, or a potential one, or at best feel like they are about to pay a prison visit to the nation's top terrorist?
All the "security" is fine, and I'm not suggesting we shouldn't attempt to make grounds safe/safer for everyone. But sometimes you go down a route of hired security staff with little or no empathy for the league gnarling at people who are, at the end of the day, just going to a football match. I'm not sure it's the best approach, not for our league.
You establish heavy-handed (IMO) security and you lessen what the league is. We don't have it at other sports (so much, anyway, if at all), we don't have it in theatres or cinemas or train stations where, let's be honest, people could do a lot more damage than setting off a flare if they wanted to.
If we establish and insist on this culture, eventually those it is intended to stop simply find more and more ways of circumventing it, while those who are just out for a night's fun are treated with less and less respect.
There is much talk of equality in this country at the moment.
Away fans are exactly the same as home fans, and entitled to be treated the same. They will have paid the same price for a ticket.

And no, I'm not being naive. I've been around long enough and seen enough. I'm just not convinced that this is what we should be doing to our game, to our special league.

colonelwest
08/03/2015, 1:34 PM
Cork City have contacted the FAI to advise of important information for opposing clubs travelling to Turners Cross this season.

Any opposition player who seeks a free kick and is deemed to be under the influence of the Dublin media bias will be refused admission.
Any opposition player who attempts to, or tackles a Cork City player will be removed from the ground and will be banned from attending future games.
Any opposition player who is deemed unruly will be removed from the ground and will be banned from attending future games.
Cork City personnel will have the right to randomly search visiting players throughout the game and any complaints will result in expulsion from the ground.
If any opposition player is found in possession of or using shin pads; they will be removed and banned from attending future games.
Cork City operates CCTV within its ground.

A fair and just system for all.

Fivesilver
09/03/2015, 8:58 AM
You forgot to mention that anyone alleging that a Cork City player has committed a foul, whether in the current match or any in the past, will be liable to be sued for defamation and/or whinged at mercilessly on Foot.ie.

patrickccfc
09/03/2015, 10:39 AM
If an opposition player goes down claiming a foul by a Cork City FC player this player will be sent off and ejected from the stadium(turners cross or other) FIFA will distance itself from the issue and that taking action would go against the morales of Cork City FC hence adding to the claims that there is one rule for Cork City FC and another for the rest of world football.

Pablo Escobar
09/03/2015, 10:44 AM
If an opposition player goes down claiming a foul by a Cork City FC player this player will be sent off and ejected from the stadium(turners cross or other) FIFA will distance itself from the issue and that taking action would go against the morales of Cork City FC hence adding to the claims that there is one rule for Cork City FC and another for the rest of world football.

If only, Pats wouldn't have anybody left on the field last season.

redobit
09/03/2015, 12:45 PM
Always love the trip to Sligo, though as a League of Ireland (very) oldie it saddens me to see the increasingly strict segregation and security at matches.
This is all well and good on the surface, and I am sure folk can argue successfully that it makes games "safer" or whatever, but it's at the cost of what has always been a really friendly league and for the 99% of fans who still fall into that category.
Is body-searching every single away fan really necessary? It didn't prevent flares being brought in last night. It never does.
Does every away fan have to be treated like a criminal, or a potential one, or at best feel like they are about to pay a prison visit to the nation's top terrorist?
All the "security" is fine, and I'm not suggesting we shouldn't attempt to make grounds safe/safer for everyone. But sometimes you go down a route of hired security staff with little or no empathy for the league gnarling at people who are, at the end of the day, just going to a football match. I'm not sure it's the best approach, not for our league.
You establish heavy-handed (IMO) security and you lessen what the league is. We don't have it at other sports (so much, anyway, if at all), we don't have it in theatres or cinemas or train stations where, let's be honest, people could do a lot more damage than setting off a flare if they wanted to.
If we establish and insist on this culture, eventually those it is intended to stop simply find more and more ways of circumventing it, while those who are just out for a night's fun are treated with less and less respect.
There is much talk of equality in this country at the moment.
Away fans are exactly the same as home fans, and entitled to be treated the same. They will have paid the same price for a ticket.

And no, I'm not being naive. I've been around long enough and seen enough. I'm just not convinced that this is what we should be doing to our game, to our special league.

It always comes back to the same thing really ... the 'few' ruin it for the 'many'.

Its easy to say security are being heavy handed or unreasonable, Ive said it meself, but Im sure there are plenty of lads that clubs could ban but don't. Supporters don't like to rat out their own team fans it would seem, even if they are scumbags.

seand
09/03/2015, 12:51 PM
Post of the season contender from The Donie Forde. Can't understand why the likes of Dundalk-Longford needs to be strictly segregated with away fans held back. It's not that long ago (10-15 years max) when you went and paid into Oriel or Richmond of whatever and wandered around to where you wanted to go. I think a lot of the time we're just trying to act like the EPL with all the overbearing security, but it's ******. With Bohs-Rovers at the 'extreme' end of the scale you'll still find tons of Bohs and Rovers fans mixed in the bars around Dalymount on derby night without trouble.

disgruntled
10/03/2015, 9:53 AM
As others have said it’s just the few spoiling it for the many.
A few brain dead wannabees who think they are tough but in reality would pee in their pants if real trouble ever came their way.
There was a time when if someone caused a problem they got a clip around the ear & they didn't do it again.

Now we have a nanny state where these muppets are supposed to be understood & cajoled into mending the error of their ways.
Most of the larger clubs have this sub culture of little brats over whom there is no control either at games or at home. We like to call them the brain trust.

They cost clubs they purport to follow thousands in fines every season. Money which could be well spent elsewhere for the good of the game. Eventually as they reach adulthood they discover other more interesting pastimes like girls & leave behind their childish ways. Occasionally some of them reach their thirties & even forties & fail to grow up. These examples can usually be found locked up & or beaten to a pulp in some alleyway.

I’m reminded of an incident I witnessed some years ago after a game against Derry City in Cork. After the game some of the local "crew" were waiting outside one of the gates for the Derry lads to exit. Suddenly from behind one of the stands about a dozen Derry fans burst out stripped to the waist & ready for action. Our local heroes took fright & ran for their lives. As I said very brave until they meet some real trouble.

I have met some great people over the years while following the League of Ireland. Some of these people you might only meet once a year when their club visits yours. You have a chat, maybe a pint & catch up on old times. Your team beats theirs or maybe the reverse & you go on your way either elated or down in the dumps & cursing your luck at some decision the ba*t*rd in the black has made.
Then you look around you & see one of these little brats just barely out of nappies & still wet behind the ears & you think to yourself “What the hell has become of society”

You don’t need to be locked or high as a kite to enjoy the game. You just need some respect for the club you follow, for your fellow fans & most of all for yourself. You learn respect at home. If you don't learn it there then you may end up learning it the hard way on the streets.
Society is what we've made of it & now we have to deal with what we've made.

These are the reasons why our games are regularly surrounded by security, stewards, paddy wagons & copious amounts of Garda.

brendy_éire
10/03/2015, 11:45 AM

I would have a pop at Sligo. Same as yourself, always loved Sligo away (and not just because it's close to Derry). But in recent years they've gone ridiculously over the top with "security" measures. From enforced segregation, to view-blocking barriers in the stand, barriers at the chip van, and that paint on the wall. All now combined to make the Showgrounds one of my least favourite grounds to visit. Missing the trip next weekend as I'm away and can't say I'm all that bothered. I'd also know a fair amount of people who, even with the proximity to Derry, don't bother making the journey down anymore, can't say I blame them. Expecting people to pay €15 to not be able to see a whole area of the pitch is a joke.

redobit
10/03/2015, 12:41 PM
I would have a pop at Sligo. Same as yourself, always loved Sligo away (and not just because it's close to Derry). But in recent years they've gone ridiculously over the top with "security" measures. From enforced segregation, to view-blocking barriers in the stand, barriers at the chip van, and that paint on the wall. All now combined to make the Showgrounds one of my least favourite grounds to visit. Missing the trip next weekend as I'm away and can't say I'm all that bothered. I'd also know a fair amount of people who, even with the proximity to Derry, don't bother making the journey down anymore, can't say I blame them. Expecting people to pay €15 to not be able to see a whole area of the pitch is a joke.

In fairness, do you think the club have put these measures in place just for the crack!. All the measures put in place have been as a result of incidents that have occurred. If you have any other ideas to deal with them then please let us know, it would save the club a small fortune.

Derry fans away numbers have fallen in the last number of years because ye are sh1t now, not because you cant see a wee bit of a pitch. Spare me.

El-Pietro
10/03/2015, 1:24 PM
The view is pretty rubbish in that away end in Sligo in fairness. Constantly shuffling to see around the pillars.

On the other hand they have done a great job taking the money from the successes over the past 6 years into improving the Showgrounds. I was there for the first time since 2013 (the Quigley 2-2 game) and the place looks completely different.

Hopefully improvements can be made to that stand over the next few years, though perhaps putting in a fourth stand, or roofing the VW stand are higher priorities.

Macy
10/03/2015, 1:33 PM
[/LIST]
Not so sure about that tbh. If you want to arsey, don't you have the right for a cop to be present?

Dodge
10/03/2015, 1:41 PM
Expecting people to pay €15 to not be able to see a whole area of the pitch is a joke.

Clearly never been in the away end in the Brandywell :)

Not looking to go tit for tat here BTW.

Its a shame clubs, and guards, feel the need to do this. I think it's OTT

Dunny
10/03/2015, 1:44 PM
Sligo getting it now and the Showgies prob the best ground in the country:) Not a word from a Bohs or a Lims fan about Jackman Park last Friday,fill us in folks.Oriel is poor but surely Jackman??

ThePrisoner
10/03/2015, 1:45 PM

A few points:

Segregation - happens at most grounds, Tallaght, Inchicore, Dundalk, Tolka, Cork..................

View blocking barriers - agree with you there. The view is restricted due to the pylons, the press gantry and the double fencing under the press gantry. There are plans to replace the floodlights on that side of the pitch. The press gantry looks a bit permanent and something should be done about the double fence.

Chip van - there was easy access to both chip vans last Saturday night, no barriers in place.

Paint on the wall - it's a condition of entry to all LOI grounds that spectators do not enter onto the playing area. Therefore paint on the wall is a non issue. Anyway it did not stop a number of Cork supporters entering the playing area after the equaliser. Having said that it did not stop the idiot Rovers supporter either from running onto the pitch to replace Brush in goals when he got injured. How much will this cost the club? And add in the flares.

€15 - that's the going rate

In general, all clubs are concerned about security given the way the FAI hand out fines. Don't forget the FAI make a profit from the LOI every year and that's one of the ways they milk the clubs.

seand
10/03/2015, 1:58 PM
Paint on the wall - it's a condition of entry to all LOI grounds that spectators do not enter onto the playing area. Therefore paint on the wall is a non issue. Anyway it did not stop a number of Cork supporters entering the playing area after the equaliser. Having said that it did not stop the idiot Rovers supporter either from running onto the pitch to replace Brush in goals when he got injured. How much will this cost the club? And add in the flares.

Of course it's a issue, and fobbing it off by saying its a non issue cos people shouldn't go on the pitch is bull. It's about treating people with respect, which is the jist of this thread, imo. People accidentally or otherwise lean against or brush off the wall... its bull and it contributes to a less pleasant experience. And, as you acknowledge, it doesn't even stop pitch invasions!

ThePrisoner
10/03/2015, 2:21 PM
Of course it's a issue, and fobbing it off by saying its a non issue cos people shouldn't go on the pitch is bull. It's about treating people with respect, which is the jist of this thread, imo. People accidentally or otherwise lean against or brush off the wall... its bull and it contributes to a less pleasant experience. And, as you acknowledge, it doesn't even stop pitch invasions!

I've acknowledged that the view is restricted, the club is aware of this and have plans to rectify this, depending on funding.

The area is fully seated and persons standing/leaning over the wall would further restrict the view, particularly the touchline. Further there is plenty of room in front of the seats for people to walk in and out of the stand so it's very easy to avoid the wall. Both sections of the stand are of the same design and both have the paint.

Personally I've never had a problem with the paint.

seand
10/03/2015, 3:34 PM
I've acknowledged that the view is restricted, the club is aware of this and have plans to rectify this, depending on funding.

The area is fully seated and persons standing/leaning over the wall would further restrict the view, particularly the touchline. Further there is plenty of room in front of the seats for people to walk in and out of the stand so it's very easy to avoid the wall. Both sections of the stand are of the same design and both have the paint.

Personally I've never had a problem with the paint.

Nothing to do with the view in my opinion. Personally I've never had a problem with the paint either, apart from the fact that it means Sligo Rovers think all supporters on that side of the ground are scum.

ThePrisoner
10/03/2015, 3:46 PM
[QUOTE=seand;1807932]Nothing to do with the view in my opinion. Personally I've never had a problem with the paint either, apart from the fact that it means Sligo Rovers think all supporters on that side of the ground are scum.[/QUOTE

The view is what it is.

We can agree to disagree but I can only speak for myself and I don't consider any supporters on that side of the ground to be scum.

adamd164
10/03/2015, 3:49 PM
I would have a pop at Sligo. Same as yourself, always loved Sligo away (and not just because it's close to Derry). But in recent years they've gone ridiculously over the top with "security" measures. From enforced segregation, to view-blocking barriers in the stand, barriers at the chip van, and that paint on the wall. Just to play devil's advocate, the segregation last Saturday was not particularly strict. Away fans were allowed to basically just wander around behind the goal where that chip van is. And there were no problems I saw at all. On the other hand, they did do a body search of every single away fan, so it wasn't just "random" as they had claimed. Football fans are generally treated as second class citizens compared to fans of other sports and as mentioned it's a shame to see this in the LOI now.

ThePrisoner
10/03/2015, 3:56 PM
Just to play devil's advocate, the segregation last Saturday was not particularly strict. Away fans were allowed to basically just wander around behind the goal where that chip van is. And there were no problems I saw at all. On the other hand, they did do a body search of every single away fan, so it wasn't just "random" as they had claimed. Football fans are generally treated as second class citizens compared to fans of other sports and as mentioned it's a shame to see this in the LOI now.

I was searched going into Shams and Pat's last season. Drogheda, UCD, Bray, Bohs no. Can't remember Dundalk or the others.

Anyway I don't have a problem with it.

The first time I came across it was a few years ago in Tallaght. It's a pity alright.

outspoken
10/03/2015, 4:14 PM
Dundalk searched all town fans on Saturday persoanlly don't have a problem with it given the threat of massive fines clubs face for pyro etc. Paint on the wall In Sligo would annoy me greatly especially if the view is as bad as suggested

disgruntled
10/03/2015, 4:20 PM
Its a pity people need to be searched but I don't have a problem with it.
I'd prefer everyone got searched if it stopped some drunken clown hitting me on the back of the head with a flare or smoke canister or a bottle.
If some in society weren't so f****d up we wouldn't need searches or paint or any other of the measures that are needed in our grounds.

brendy_éire
10/03/2015, 4:42 PM
All the measures put in place have been as a result of incidents that have occurred.....Derry fans away numbers have fallen in the last number of years because ye are sh1t now, not because you cant see a wee bit of a pitch. Spare me.

Those measures won’t stop incidents happening. Bottom line is, if I wanted to bring in a flare, get on the pitch or pick a fight with opposition fans, there’s no LoI ground where I wouldn’t be able to.
Saying "we get fined" isn't an excuse to ruin the ground for fans. And on that note, if an away team lets off flares, it them who get fined or both teams?

Our away (and home) attendances are certainly down, but Sligo proportionally more so.

Clearly never been in the away end in the Brandywell :)

Been there a good few times. Not trying to defend the Brandy, but at least you have an unopposed view of the pitch, even if the far corner is down a significant hill.

A few points:

Segregation - happens at most grounds, Tallaght, Inchicore, Dundalk, Tolka, Cork..................

It happens at some grounds, and it’s not necessary most of the time. The Showground never used to have segregation.
I take the point about the chip van though, encouraging to see.

There are plans to replace the floodlights on that side of the pitch. The press gantry looks a bit permanent and something should be done about the double fence.

The press gantry, and even the pillars, don't bother me that much. It's that double fence in the middle of the stand that causes the issue.

Paint on the wall - it's a condition of entry to all LOI grounds that spectators do not enter onto the playing area. Therefore paint on the wall is a non issue.

I truly don’t understand the point of the paint. It doesn’t stop people getting on the pitch, simply acts as a staining hazard for your skin/clothes.

€15 - that's the going rate.

Wasn’t having a go at the price, I just mean that people are a bit more careful with their money these days, and €15 to not have a complete view of the pitch isn’t exactly the best value for money, hence they decide to give the Sligo trip a miss.

Just on searching, it's not great, but used to it from going to IL games. But is the main point of it not to stop people bringing in significant amounts of drink (especially glass bottles)? A flare is fairly easily concealed.

redobit
10/03/2015, 5:54 PM
Those measures won’t stop incidents happening. Bottom line is, if I wanted to bring in a flare, get on the pitch or pick a fight with opposition fans, there’s no LoI ground where I wouldn’t be able to.
Saying "we get fined" isn't an excuse to ruin the ground for fans. And on that note, if an away team lets off flares, it them who get fined or both teams?

Our away (and home) attendances are certainly down, but Sligo proportionally more so.

Its both teams as far as I know. Same for pitch invasion.

The measures wont stop incidents happening of course, but they will reduce them.

Ye had a big crowd 2 years ago ... but ye were top of the league then (which goes back to my point about the away numbers being down cause ye are sh1te now). There was no segregation that day either. There was loads of Derry fans on the Railway End and no problems. Made it all the sweeter actually cause we hammered ye.
:D

Nah Nah Nah Nah
10/03/2015, 9:56 PM
I'm obviously never in the away section but the impression I got was that the paint hadn't been on the wall in a while. Stupid thing to put there if you ask me. But no more stupid then the idiots who keep invading the pitch.

Dodge
10/03/2015, 10:27 PM
I'm obviously never in the away section but the impression I got was that the paint hadn't been on the wall in a while. Stupid thing to put there if you ask me. But no more stupid then the idiots who keep invading the pitch.
Was there for end of last season anyway. My only problem with it is that there's always been away fans who stand at the wall and there was nothjng to tell them it had paint on it. People who were leaning on it with jackets etc only found out when they saw the marks etc

If someone wants to go on the pitch they will anyway. I don't think this is much of a deterrent

outspoken
11/03/2015, 8:26 AM
Was there for end of last season anyway. My only problem with it is that there's always been away fans who stand at the wall and there was nothjng to tell them it had paint on it. People who were leaning on it with jackets etc only found out when they saw the marks etc

If someone wants to go on the pitch they will anyway. I don't think this is much of a deterrent

There is a sign to warn you afaik

Sean South
11/03/2015, 9:33 AM

As far as I know there is now plastic cover over the paint. It was the most ridiculous thing to do in the first place. It would never stop anyone going on the the pitch. As for the unwelcoming away end in the Showgrounds, I have to say I like away grounds like that but I see why many don't like it. Getting searched happens at most grounds now for away fans but it won't stop pyro. The heavy security is a result of lots of incidents between home and away fans over the years. I guess having opposing vocal fans in close proximity is not ideal.

White Horse
11/03/2015, 9:35 AM
Dundalk searched all town fans on Saturday persoanlly don't have a problem with it given the threat of massive fines clubs face for pyro etc. Paint on the wall In Sligo would annoy me greatly especially if the view is as bad as suggested

Home fans were searched too. I hate it but that is what happens when idiots insist on smuggling pyro into the ground.

Dodge
11/03/2015, 10:31 AM
As far as I know there is now plastic cover over the paint. It was the most ridiculous thing to do in the first place. It would never stop anyone going on the the pitch. As for the unwelcoming away end in the Showgrounds, I have to say I like away grounds like that but I see why many don't like it. Getting searched happens at most grounds now for away fans but it won't stop pyro. The heavy security is a result of lots of incidents between home and away fans over the years. I guess having opposing vocal fans in close proximity is not ideal.

Should point out I've no real bother with the Showgrounds apart from that paint. View is OK, even with fence. Loos are grand. Has a chipper. Has cover.

Similarly I don't mind United Park when many do.

corkery
11/03/2015, 8:00 PM
As others have said it’s just the few spoiling it for the many.
A few brain dead wannabees who think they are tough but in reality would pee in their pants if real trouble ever came their way.
There was a time when if someone caused a problem they got a clip around the ear & they didn't do it again.

Now we have a nanny state where these muppets are supposed to be understood & cajoled into mending the error of their ways.
Most of the larger clubs have this sub culture of little brats over whom there is no control either at games or at home. We like to call them the brain trust.

They cost clubs they purport to follow thousands in fines every season. Money which could be well spent elsewhere for the good of the game. Eventually as they reach adulthood they discover other more interesting pastimes like girls & leave behind their childish ways. Occasionally some of them reach their thirties & even forties & fail to grow up. These examples can usually be found locked up & or beaten to a pulp in some alleyway.

I’m reminded of an incident I witnessed some years ago after a game against Derry City in Cork. After the game some of the local "crew" were waiting outside one of the gates for the Derry lads to exit. Suddenly from behind one of the stands about a dozen Derry fans burst out stripped to the waist & ready for action. Our local heroes took fright & ran for their lives. As I said very brave until they meet some real trouble.

I have met some great people over the years while following the League of Ireland. Some of these people you might only meet once a year when their club visits yours. You have a chat, maybe a pint & catch up on old times. Your team beats theirs or maybe the reverse & you go on your way either elated or down in the dumps & cursing your luck at some decision the ba*t*rd in the black has made.
Then you look around you & see one of these little brats just barely out of nappies & still wet behind the ears & you think to yourself “What the hell has become of society”

You don’t need to be locked or high as a kite to enjoy the game. You just need some respect for the club you follow, for your fellow fans & most of all for yourself. You learn respect at home. If you don't learn it there then you may end up learning it the hard way on the streets.
Society is what we've made of it & now we have to deal with what we've made.

These are the reasons why our games are regularly surrounded by security, stewards, paddy wagons & copious amounts of Garda.

hahahahahahahah MELTDOWN!!!!!!!

patrickccfc
11/03/2015, 8:11 PM

Maybe he's just disgruntled?

disgruntled
12/03/2015, 9:53 AM

That's really thought provoking.
I take it you were one of the local heroes :rolleyes:

corkery
13/03/2015, 5:00 PM