PDA

View Full Version : Dundalk Away

Keen2win
05/03/2015, 9:55 PM
The eve of our return to the coveted premier division, I'm sure the nerves are tingling. Hoping for a good Town crowd up to Dundalk, there's talk of two buses going on top of manys a carload I'd imagine.

Will be interesting to see the team that is picked, I'm presuming that the midfield will be packed, so the striker situation may be causing Tony the biggest headache. Looks likely Hunt will get the nod in what will inevitably be an action packed game for him, unless the back four's form changes from pre-season! All the lads will be well up for this one, so my heart would love to see a score draw (at least) in an action packed game, but my head tells me Dundalk may just have too much. Regardless, I don't think we will be embarrassed.

Here's to a successful season and finishing as high up as possible with a decent cup run or two.

Longfordian
06/03/2015, 7:13 AM
It's a daunting start to life back in the Premier. I can't see us getting anything out of it but hopefully we can be competitive and show that we have enough about us to make a good contribution to the league this season. Players should be well up for it, hopefully Davy's not too up for it though :(

Martinho II
06/03/2015, 11:16 AM
saw davys challenge it was shockin stuff. I think we will lose the first two games but I am confident that we would recover as we are of the stronger squads in the lower part of the league!