PDA

View Full Version : Finn Harps 2005 Calendar

A face
22/11/2004, 7:54 PM
Finn Harps 2005 Calendar

Finn Harps in conjunction with the Donegal Centre for Independent Living (DCIL) are delighted to announce their release of a 2005 calendar.

The Donegal Centre for Independent Living is an organisation of people with disabilities who are striving to achieve independence and equal rights within society.

Read more at www.soccercentral.ie (http://www.soccercentral.ie/viewstory.asp?mainheading=Eircom&id=14308&viewstory=yes)

dancinpants
22/11/2004, 8:13 PM
I seen it - its a rip off of the Calendergirls film/story. However I don't see the appeal of sheep shedding their wool for the amusement of dirty old men in Donegal. June is especially shocking :eek:

joey B
23/11/2004, 9:50 AM
I seen it - its a rip off of the Calendergirls film/story. However I don't see the appeal of sheep shedding their wool for the amusement of dirty old men in Donegal. June is especially shocking :eek:Its for chairty you sad derry wan*er

fbtn
24/11/2004, 1:31 PM
I seen it - its a rip off of the Calendergirls film/story. However I don't see the appeal of sheep shedding their wool for the amusement of dirty old men in Donegal. June is especially shocking :eek:

No its not a rip-off of Calendergirls, nor do the players pose minus their clothes or wool (clever boy) - you obviously haven't seen it.

Its pictures of Harps fans (and others) from around the county with disabilities with members of the Harps team in aid of Civil Rights for people with disabilities.

Superb thing for the club to do and they sold 100s of them at the Dundalk game.

Just another Derry fan who doesn't let the facts get in the way of a post :rolleyes: