PDA

View Full Version : whats the deal with chicks man?

Pages : [1] 2

pedro
22/11/2004, 12:34 PM
okay, this could b a little contraversial, but what is the deal with the women in this bloody country!? i've been out a good few times with my mates and and more often than not when u pull a bird and get them home, they just wanna cuddle up to u and talk ****e. whats the deal with that? i'm just home from a bit of world travel and on my travels that sort of thing is unheard of, so why do we have to put up with it? i suggest some1 sends a chain mail to every chick in ireland suggesting they change they're 1950's catholic ways(of course leave my sister off the mailing list)
any suggestions on the subject??
i hope i havent been earmarked for eviction from this superb site :(

Dublin12
22/11/2004, 12:38 PM
What do you expect after 1 night then with a girl?

the 12 th man
22/11/2004, 12:45 PM
okay, this could b a little contraversial, but what is the deal with the women in this bloody country!? i've been out a good few times with my mates and and more often than not when u pull a bird and get them home, they just wanna cuddle up to u and talk ****e. whats the deal with that? i'm just home from a bit of world travel and on my travels that sort of thing is unheard of, so why do we have to put up with it? i suggest some1 sends a chain mail to every chick in ireland suggesting they change they're 1950's catholic ways(of course leave my sister off the mailing list)

try kissing the "blarney stone" first :D ;) :rolleyes:

tiktok
22/11/2004, 12:50 PM
i'm just home from a bit of world travel and on my travels that sort of thing is unheard of, so why do we have to put up with it?

So you were away for a year, came back and told all your mates how much sex you had, and now that you're home, Pedro gets nada. :D

Suggestions....
1. stop calling them 'chicks'
2. spend a bit of time on one of the girls, and maybe she'll let you have sex with her regularly. I'm sure your mates will be jealous as they stand on the edge of the dance floor trying to look cool behind their bottles of stella. ;)

Gary
22/11/2004, 12:53 PM

Maybe they have sobered up by the time you get them home, and they want to 'cuudle' so as not to hurt your feelings by running out screaming! :)

noby
22/11/2004, 1:30 PM
Funny how you mention their 1950's ways, while talking as if you're the Fonz.

Schumi
22/11/2004, 1:57 PM
spend a bit of time on one of the girls
Isn't that what he's trying to do? :D

sadloserkid
22/11/2004, 1:57 PM
Actually the problem didn't originate in the 1950's when women were expected to basically lie back and think of tomorrow's dinner (if contemporary media accounts are to be believed) but in more recent times. 'Chicks' now expect to be treated in much the same way as lads. While some may mourn the passing of the olden era I personally welcome the change and consider it to be a challenge. ;)

Ruairi
22/11/2004, 2:00 PM
Because noone has said it yet...

Women! can't live with em', can't live without em'

green goblin
22/11/2004, 2:06 PM
Sorry to hear that you're not having much success on the Y-Front, But I wouldn't be be too quick to knock those 1950's values...

From The BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4020523.stm)
"Ireland is the best place to live in the world, according to a "quality of life" assessment by Economist magazine.
The country's combination of increasing wealth and traditional values gives it the conditions most likely to make its people happy, the survey found.
Ireland was followed by Switzerland, Norway and Luxembourg. All but one of the top 10 were European countries.
The USA languished in 13th, while Britain was 29th - the lowest of the pre-expansion EU nations.

'TOP TEN COUNTRIES'
1 Ireland
2 Switzerland
3 Norway
4 Luxembourg
5 Sweden
6 Australia
7 Iceland
8 Italy
9 Denmark
10 Spain

The survey was prepared for the Economist's "World in 2005" publication, with the remit: "Where will be the best place to live in 2005?"
Researchers took into account not just income, but other factors considered important to people's satisfaction and well-being. They included health, freedom, unemployment, family life, climate, political stability and security, gender equality and family and community life.
The Economist said: "Ireland wins because it successfully combines the most desirable elements of the new, such as low unemployment and political liberties, with the preservation of certain cosy elements of the old, such as stable family and community life."
The magazine admits that measuring quality of life is not a straightforward thing to do, and that its findings will have their critics - "except, of course, in Ireland".
Breakdown in Britain
The Republic has made significant gains from its membership of the EU, earning the soubriquet Celtic Tiger for its economic progress.
Commentators say it is widely admired by the EU's newest members, and has become a model for what they hope to achieve.
Although European nations generally do well in the survey, the continent's major industrial powers of France, Germany and Britain finish 25th, 26th and 29th respectively.
The researchers said although the UK achieved high income per head, it had high levels of social and family breakdown.
The worst of the 111 countries to live in was considered to be Zimbabwe, "where things have gone from bad to worse under [President] Robert Mugabe"

strangeirish
22/11/2004, 2:07 PM
Brush your teeth and leave your mask on :D or are you a chick?, 'cause most 1950's catholic girls are not like that ya know :D :D :D

Pablo
22/11/2004, 2:08 PM
Never underestimate the power of an Irish accent in another country!

it doesnt work in Ireland though! pretend you are foreign it works a treat :D

green goblin
22/11/2004, 2:09 PM
"Tell me about your family. Do you have any Irish in you? Would you like some?"

Duffer
22/11/2004, 3:43 PM
Speaking as a "chick" I must apologise profusely for the behaviour of my fellow "chicks" pedro. Us "chicks" obviously don't know a well travelled man of the world when we see one and obviously don't know we're born nowadays.

Please accept this apology and promise that if I myself or any "chick" I know ever is lucky enough to bump into your humble self we will immediately take up position with our legs behind our ears and beg you to make us worthy.

:D

the 12 th man
22/11/2004, 4:22 PM
Speaking as a "chick" I must apologise profusely for the behaviour of my fellow "chicks" pedro. Us "chicks" obviously don't know a well travelled man of the world when we see one and obviously don't know we're born nowadays.

Please accept this apology and promise that if I myself or any "chick" I know ever is lucky enough to bump into your humble self we will immediately take up position with our legs behind our ears and beg you to make us worthy.

:D

:D :D

TheJamaicanP.M.
22/11/2004, 4:46 PM
Funny how you mention their 1950's ways, while talking as if you're the Fonz.

Brilliant. :D :D :D

TheJamaicanP.M.
22/11/2004, 4:47 PM
Suggestions....
1. stop calling them 'chicks'

Yeah, call them "wans" instead. They much prefer that.

Maz
22/11/2004, 5:11 PM
always the girls fault when a "fella" cant get some!! :p

Pauro 76
22/11/2004, 5:11 PM
Can I just add ditto London "chicks"! Not even the Irish accent works.... now Aussie girls, Scottish girls, and i must say Eastern European girls, ive given up on English lasses now!

Maz
22/11/2004, 5:15 PM
ah northern accents are quite nice and have to say like the munster (kerry) accent also! weird i know! ;)

inexile
22/11/2004, 5:46 PM
If you go abroad with an irish accent the women are mad for you especially if you tell them what irish life is really like, how we all drink guinness for breakfast and live in fields and how our best mate is actually a leprechaun who is great craic to go out with because he is loaded with gold, funny though irish ladies dont buy that stuff dont know why!!
personally i think irish women are great cos they can spot a bullsh1tter and a shaper a mile away and the nice guys like me are appreciated!!

TheJamaicanP.M.
22/11/2004, 6:35 PM
ah northern accents are quite nice and have to say like the munster (kerry) accent also! weird i know! ;)

Nothing wrong with liking northern accents. Most of us do. But liking a Kerry accent is just down right weird.

$Leon$
22/11/2004, 6:40 PM

top 5 accents on wans:
1 northern irish
2 welsh
3 louth/meath
4 geordie
5 galway

of course it goes without sayin that the above is true only were the accent is soft and well spoken.

Dillo
22/11/2004, 6:42 PM

I love Northern accents e.g Down Bird, Donegal Catch, Marie Claire, Jenny Fee, Orla (The Jamaican PM's Tramco Bird)....... the list goes on! :p

NJTom
23/11/2004, 12:49 AM
Never underestimate the power of an Irish accent in another country!...

I'd still be a virgin if it wasn't for the accent

Longfordian
23/11/2004, 1:53 AM
I love Northern accents e.g Down Bird, Donegal Catch, Marie Claire, Jenny Fee, Orla (The Jamaican PM's Tramco Bird)....... the list goes on! :p

Have to agree with Dillo, Northern accents do it for me..even Derry (!), I love them..

pedro
23/11/2004, 7:48 AM
[QUOTE=$Leon$]top 5 accents on wans:
1 northern irish
2 welsh
3 louth/meath????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????
4 geordie
5 galway

u gotta be yankin my chain eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh (a la "the fonz")

green goblin
23/11/2004, 8:26 AM
top 5 accents on wans:
1 northern irish
2 welsh
3 louth/meath
4 geordie
5 galway

of course it goes without sayin that the above is true only were the accent is soft and well spoken.

I think you're on your own with the Louth/Meath thing.
I'd never thought about it before, but you're right about geordie accents, though. :)

cullenswood
23/11/2004, 8:29 AM
I think you're on your own with the Louth/Meath thing.
I'd never thought about it before:)

What's wroonng with the Meeeaaad aaaaaaaccent?

thecorner
23/11/2004, 8:39 AM

sell-thick fans so must get loads of action :D :D :D :D

green goblin
23/11/2004, 8:48 AM
sell-thick fans so must get loads of action :D :D :D :D

Only if by "thick" you're making some complimentary reference to "girth".
I've certainly had no complaints. ;)

sadloserkid
23/11/2004, 11:54 AM
I recently (and far too briefly) discovered the joys of a soft Californian accent shaped by six years spent living in Co.Cork, a year in Manchester as well as a couple of years in New York as a kid. Oh and Italian parents. Sadly I can't imagine there's a surplus of girls who match that criteria... and even less with electric blue hair! :p

inexile
23/11/2004, 1:02 PM
pulled a geordie bird on holidays a few years ago my good lord i just wanted her to talk to me all night!! the only thing i have noticed about pullin abroad is that at home you know which are the rough birds but i cant discern which foreign birds are rough!!

Pulled a spanish bird on the same holiday no that was amazing hearing her screaming "si,si,si" was quite a bizarre experience but very enjoyable nonetheless

green goblin
23/11/2004, 1:14 PM
Pulled a spanish bird on the same holiday no that was amazing hearing her screaming "si,si,si" was quite a bizarre experience but very enjoyable nonetheless

A friend of mine claimed to have had a similar experience with a French lady, only she was saying "Oui" of course. It put him right off his (ahem) stroke, as he couldn't stop thinking that she was saying "wee wee" the whole time, and he was understandably concerned.

Dillo
23/11/2004, 1:17 PM
Have to agree with Dillo, Northern accents do it for me..even Derry (!), I love them..

Definitely. The Northern wans or accents cannot be beaten. Doire is up there with the best of them!

inexile
23/11/2004, 1:35 PM
A friend of mine claimed to have had a similar experience with a French lady, only she was saying "Oui" of course. It put him right off his (ahem) stroke, as he couldn't stop thinking that she was saying "wee wee" the whole time, and he was understandably concerned.

i can imagine but i dont think id be worried i think id be laughing

galwaygirl
23/11/2004, 1:55 PM
top 5 accents on wans:
1 northern irish
2 welsh
3 louth/meath
4 geordie
5 galway

Ah thanks for the mention Leon ;)

...as for you Pedro, i'd keep away from Galway if i were you :mad:

Pablo
23/11/2004, 2:12 PM
Ah thanks for the mention Leon ;)

...as for you Pedro, i'd keep away from Galway if i were you :mad:

take me back to your caravan baby ;)

Pat O' Banton
23/11/2004, 2:17 PM
I recently (and far too briefly) discovered the joys of a soft Californian accent shaped by six years spent living in Co.Cork, a year in Manchester as well as a couple of years in New York as a kid. Oh and Italian parents. Sadly I can't imagine there's a surplus of girls who match that criteria... and even less with electric blue hair! :p

Oh I don't know, what was Marge Simpson doing before she married Homer :eek: :D

Colm
23/11/2004, 2:20 PM

Very true!
Alwight Darling! ;) :D

Pablo
23/11/2004, 2:22 PM
Very true!
Alwight Darling! ;) :D

show us yer thrupenny bits love ha ha

Jim Smith
23/11/2004, 3:59 PM
Pulled a spanish bird on the same holiday no that was amazing hearing her screaming "si,si,si" ...
Are you sure she wasn't screaming in english and trying to show you what to do? ;)

inexile
23/11/2004, 5:00 PM
im sure that would be funny if that had some meaning in english

Poor Student
23/11/2004, 5:29 PM
im sure that would be funny if that had some meaning in english

See, see, see! Get it now?

inexile
23/11/2004, 6:33 PM
nice one student for the life of me i hadnt a clue what he was talking about
maybe she was saying that cos i did have her tied up and blindfolded!!! :D

Poor Student
23/11/2004, 6:45 PM
nice one student for the life of me i hadnt a clue what he was talking about
maybe she was saying that cos i did have her tied up and blindfolded!!! :D

I'm wishing I didn't explain that to you now.;)

inexile
23/11/2004, 6:51 PM
just a quick joke stop me if you have heard it

whats the mating call of an owl?? woo woo
whats the mating call of a cuckoo? cuckoo cuckoo
whats the mating call of a blackbird? go on leroy give it to me up the ar5e

sylvo
23/11/2004, 9:08 PM
Can I just add ditto London "chicks"! Not even the Irish accent works....

Forget London Pauro, just head off to a night out in Essex and tell them you've just been signed by Spurs or wist ammmm utd and you drive a sports car, also ask them have they just come back from holiday due to that nice suntan, ( which does'nt look at all like they've spent all day on a sunbed) and you'll be fine hoss. ;)

green goblin
24/11/2004, 9:54 AM
Spoke to him last night. He says he made the whole thing up.
Obviously, after promising not to tell a soul, I've done the decent thing and put the details on a message board. :D

anto eile
24/11/2004, 3:36 PM
personally i think irish women are great cos they can spot a bullsh1tter and a shaper a mile away ..!!

yeah they sure can..but love them for some bizarre reason, ie q bar and barcode full of pretentious knobs dressed head to toe in this weeks fashion from river island,with blazer jackets worn with jeans, about 15 different shades of blonde streaks going through their hair, with the sam hair gelled into about 12 different angles in a true testament to geometry,and razor bladed zigzag designs through the sides etc. knob jockeys one and all..and then the females go for this type of knob?