PDA

View Full Version : Robbie Doyle on his way to Millwall???

KR's Post
22/11/2004, 12:16 PM
Have heard in recent days that he is on his way over to the 'New Den' to join the wise era... Don't know if this is true or not. Tell you what with the potential he has shown since leaving Bray a couple of seasons ago he definetely will be a great acquisition to millwall. Superb pace and a brilliant finish.

shankilwanderer
22/11/2004, 12:27 PM
Who told you that?????

Roo69
22/11/2004, 12:48 PM
Have heard in recent days that he is on his way over to the 'New Den' to join the wise era... Don't know if this is true or not. Tell you what with the potential he has shown since leaving Bray a couple of seasons ago he definetely will be a great acquisition to millwall. Superb pace and a brilliant finish.

:D love it !

1st i've heard of it and the man himself would be very surprised with this i reckon ! was out with him over the weekend and it was'nt mentioned once and football transfers were the main focus of the night.

KR's Post
22/11/2004, 3:12 PM
No i just heard off someone, that robbie told a family member of the person who told me that he was off to millwall. All lies again i suppose. No one would know better than Roo 69 or the man himself. C'mon Doyler, come back and join us again........................ :)

YoungHoop
23/11/2004, 8:26 AM
I heard that roumer also, himself and adain o'keefe were going on trial at millwall. I can understand a move for o'keefe but not for robbie!!!

Poor Student
24/11/2004, 12:02 PM
:D love it !

1st i've heard of it and the man himself would be very surprised with this i reckon ! was out with him over the weekend and it was'nt mentioned once and football transfers were the main focus of the night.

Roo is it just me or is he getting fat?

Roo69
24/11/2004, 12:15 PM

It must be just you :p

lol........he'll just love that comment ! :D It's his big wog of hair making him look bigger. People have said that before, personally i cant understand why people say he's fat ? Robbie has'nt got an ounce of fat on him ! very funny though.

KK77
24/11/2004, 12:16 PM

Yeah thought that myself looking at him on friday night.

Poor Student
24/11/2004, 12:20 PM
It must be just you :p

lol........he'll just love that comment ! :D It's his big wog of hair making him look bigger. People have said that before, personally i cant understand why people say he's fat ? Robbie has'nt got an ounce of fat on him ! very funny though.

Lol, sorry then, looked that way to me on TV, I do have widescreen though. My bro said he was reminding him of a John Hartson physique. You can tell him he's welcome back at Belfield anytime. :D

Roo69
24/11/2004, 12:33 PM
Lol, sorry then, looked that way to me on TV, I do have widescreen though. My bro said he was reminding him of a John Hartson physique. You can tell him he's welcome back at Belfield anytime. :D

class, must start calling him hartson from now on ! never mind him going back to UCD, still trying to convience him that Bray is the place to be :D not having much luck thou.

dublinwanderer
25/11/2004, 3:02 PM
Doyler is a good player but not good enough for the first division in england. sorry robbie :(