PDA

View Full Version : echo

cobhrambler20
21/11/2004, 5:36 PM
the echo on either friday or saturday says word has it that alan carey is on the way from waterford to ramblers and is going to be the first of serveral singings made by hendo. he also has re-signed dave warren darren murphy stevie yelverton robert brosnan and john meade for next season . i think if hendo and nieland can get some experianced campainers on board we could have i chance next season. if u think about it were capable of beating dundalk and galway any day if we play to our potenial the only problem i can see is kildare we havent beaten them in all competations since they joined,

Rams-fan
22/11/2004, 11:55 AM
Well if he has signed up players for next season it is a first. They normally leave it to the very last moment. Maybe Hendo has told Commitee the real facts that they need to build on what they have and not rebuild every year.

Good to hear some positive decisions being made early.

Conor Meade looks like a player with a very bright future, was impressed by him in the time he was on the field. :)

Rebal Boy
22/11/2004, 7:26 PM
Alan Carey would be a great signing for Rams. I'd say he would do very well if he came. I really hope Rams can get promoted next season. It would be great to see the Cork derbys back again. Hendo is doing a very good job so far I think.