PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Hunt to add to the Bohs exodus?

Poor Student
21/11/2004, 2:02 PM
According to the Star on Sunday he didn't or isn't signing a new contract. Perhaps he fancies an education? Tony Mac could do with an understudy.

jofyisgod
21/11/2004, 3:11 PM
After all these years of rumours, maybe he is finally going to see the light and join City. I felt that he was immense on Friday, and would love him to join.

RedX
21/11/2004, 3:17 PM
He was very good Friday night and would be a great signing for Cork City FC..i think he will stay with Bohs though...i think if they sold Hunt there would be serious uproar at Dalymount..

A face
21/11/2004, 3:27 PM
I asked him after the game on Friday was he staying and he said he was .. for what its worth. He is hardly going to tell a fan of the opposing team but thats what he said anyway !! :eek:

RedX
21/11/2004, 3:31 PM
I asked him after the game on Friday was he staying and he said he was .. for what its worth. He is hardly going to tell a fan of the opposing team but thats what he said anyway !! :eek:

I reckon if you asked Bobby Ryan,Glen Crowe and Colin Hawkins that the week before they would also have said yes(well not Hawkins)..footballers are politicians underneath.. :D

Slash/ED
21/11/2004, 4:49 PM
I thought he did sign a new contract :confused:

The Bohs fans seem convinced he did anyway.

Poor Student
21/11/2004, 5:14 PM
I thought he did sign a new contract :confused:

The Bohs fans seem convinced he did anyway.

I can remember the wording of the article was confusing but it was to the effect he has not anyway, couldn't tell whether is was saying he wouldn't.

TonyD
21/11/2004, 5:36 PM
I thought the article said he had signed a new contract ?

Poor Student
21/11/2004, 5:41 PM
I thought the article said he had signed a new contract ?

Did it!? I don't remember now. I was sneaking a look at work. Apologies to Bohs fans if this is true.

jimhacker
22/11/2004, 9:38 AM
Hunt had a massive 1st half on Friday and would be a huge asset to City. Not so clever 2nd half though!