PDA

View Full Version : Wufc

Neil
11/01/2002, 12:18 PM
With half last years City squad playing there at the moment, and the fact that most Cork people would like to see them promoted, how about a Waterford United section here?

News today that their new manager will be announced on Sunday.

dahamsta
11/01/2002, 12:29 PM
D'ya reckon it's worth it Neil? I don't mind adding the forum one jot, but we already have a rake of unused forums...

adam

Neil
11/01/2002, 1:02 PM
Dunno. Maybe it might be no harm dropping the likes of Monaghan and Dundalk? I'd say Waterford would get more posts than them?

Just a suggestion.

dahamsta
11/01/2002, 1:29 PM
Right, WUFC forum added; Dundalk, Derry and Monaghan deactivated. I've set you up as moderator until someone more attractive comes along.

adam

James
11/01/2002, 2:31 PM
me me me me me me me
?
I'm egotistical and power crazy!
perfect for the job

plus I'm online 29 hours a day

dahamsta
11/01/2002, 6:35 PM
I said "attractive" James.

Right, I've added you. I'm still not convinced we'll need even one moderator... :)

adam

James
11/01/2002, 6:41 PM
neither am i to be honest, but anything to see my name back in lights again..and that 29hours a day internet access can only be of benefit to anysite

A face
11/01/2002, 7:24 PM
Just a suggestion ..... Take it easy now james, but wouldn't it be better to get someone from Waterford to look after it .... he would be in the know, and you would be checking up on all the Waterford forums, and because he loves his club, would actively get involved in the debate on that section. What d'ya think. Just so it doesn't turn into a dead forum again. If not ... then we have to admit that James's arms have gotten long with extentions of a keyboard and a mouse from each arm, either that or he takes his PC to bed with him :D :D

What do you think .... About the forum, not James sleeping habits :D

James
11/01/2002, 7:29 PM
well its what i thought myself initially also
have posted on the waaaaaterford MB's announcing the existence of this place as had Neil,
i'd be only too happy to hand over to a Waaaaaaterford person.

Good idea maybe they'd want ot use this as thier official MB, seeing as its more reliable then most other boards that rely on Notwork 54, et al

James
11/01/2002, 7:30 PM
anyway face i dont sleep..hence how i can spend the 29 hours online

A face
11/01/2002, 9:48 PM
You can look after the Waaatteerrford section :D

and for what it is worth, i like the first post, good stuff.
So, tell us James ... when you come home are you going to try and get in a Waaaterford game aswell, you know ... just to get familar with the team and all that. You could buy their shirt then as well :D

James
11/01/2002, 11:19 PM
seen Waterford play at home already this season ..early on when they played against cobh..good game actually

young moore played a good game on the wing that day..but me thinks i'll have more important things to do then catch a blues game....

dahamsta
11/01/2002, 11:36 PM
James, feel free to set up an info post on the WUFC forum now. C'mon, earn your wings man!

adam

James
11/01/2002, 11:53 PM
i would ave thought the thousand odd postings i have made...averaging circa 52 a day :D would have earnt me my wings alone..but i'll drum up some business anyway

dahamsta
12/01/2002, 12:21 AM
Neil, do you want to stay on as a co-mod with James on WUFC, or do you want to want to make them /really/ suffer? :)

adam

Neil
12/01/2002, 10:51 AM
Naw, I'll step down...