PDA

View Full Version : So proud of our Club

Pablo
20/11/2004, 11:50 AM
what an occasion last night. the atmosphere was white hot at kick off. mexican waves and all!

There simply is no club in the country that can match us in size and ambition. if we can put together a sustained period of success now we can only grow.

It wasnt to be in the end, i was delighted that we came back for a draw and probably in the end should have won it.

Thats it for another season. i'm sure next year will be our year

Fair_play_boy
20/11/2004, 12:56 PM
Spot on, Pablo.
It is a pleasure to support this club. Last night was a fitting game to end our season, with the number of chances we created, on any other night we would have put away 3 or 4.
The Shed is easily worth 10 and maybe 15 points to us. What a fantastic team, club, and support to be a part of.
Pure magic.
Role on 2005! :ball:

DolansWaistcoat
20/11/2004, 3:45 PM
Great night alright and it was a pity we didn't get the deserved win.

It's gonna be a tough couple of months now and friday nights are gonna be very boring for awhile.

Rebal Boy
20/11/2004, 3:51 PM
what an occasion last night. the atmosphere was white hot at kick off. mexican waves and all!

There simply is no club in the country that can match us in size and ambition. if we can put together a sustained period of success now we can only grow.

It wasnt to be in the end, i was delighted that we came back for a draw and probably in the end should have won it.

The crowd was great last night. Why can't they turn up like that every week? :confused: I think if they did, we would have the league won ages ago. I'm sure we'll win it next year, with Cork the capital of culture that would be the perfact time to do it. CITY TIL I DIE!

ollie
20/11/2004, 4:01 PM
packed to the rafters it was last night.thought SOME of the shed (i.e most of those not at the back) were very quiet til we got the goal.where were ye?
:confused:
great season none the less.on course for pat dolan's plan. 1st is on the way(hopefully)

DolansWaistcoat
20/11/2004, 4:49 PM
packed to the rafters it was last night.thought SOME of the shed (i.e most of those not at the back) were very quiet til we got the goal.where were ye?
:confused:
great season none the less.on course for pat dolan's plan. 1st is on the way(hopefully)

Ya for the amount of ppl there the noise level could have been much higher.

I'd say it was a combination of the huge dissapointment of the early bohs goal and at least half the fans having rarely or never been to the cross and not knowing any of the songs and chants.

max power
20/11/2004, 5:08 PM
There simply is no club in the country that can match us in size and ambition.

we got trophies , u got anbition........... ;)

a double is no disgrace.

Pablo
22/11/2004, 1:27 PM

a double is no disgrace.

The likes of Longford and Shels winning a trophy is completely the fault of CCFC. nobody should touch us.

it will change. How other clubs must dream of having a 10k crowd

DolansWaistcoat
22/11/2004, 2:56 PM

a double is no disgrace.

Ya it's true ye have the trophies,but it's a pity ye've no fans to enjoy em. :p ;)

pete
22/11/2004, 3:31 PM
Club needs to continue to build as will go backwards if fail to add to squad.

We may not have played to our best on friday but was good to see didn't bottle it like in the past plus fact we better than shel$ big game a few weeks back if only 0-0 draw.

Probably 5k average crowd throughout season should make us almost double next best club which is staggering. Core 3k support shows no signs of dropping either & can see the sold oput signs for European & maybe Setanta Cup games next year.

thecorner
22/11/2004, 3:47 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha

would this be considered trolling ;)