PDA

View Full Version : Section O Fifa 15 tournament

outspoken
09/02/2015, 12:31 PM
Hi everyone, just a quick message to inform you that Section O will be hosting a FIFA 15 tournament in JP Reilly's bar on Friday, February 20th with registration at 7-30PM and games kicking off at 8PM.

Entry to the competition is just €10 and with the tournament being run on a World Cup style basis you are guaranteed at least a couple of games no matter the result. The last tournament was a great success and most of all a very enjoyable night for all so we want to see as many of you as possible and if you can spread the word around ''outside of the usual LTFC circles'' that would be fantastic as this competition is open to everyone and as the old saying goes the more the merrier.

Any questions Fire away. Thanks guys.

outspoken
09/02/2015, 12:32 PM
Should also point out we have a Facebook group page set up here https://www.facebook.com/events/1411524232476059/

So if you could all give that a share it would be fantastic and you can direct any interested parties to that page. Again thanks lads.

Mister X
19/02/2015, 5:38 PM
hopefully a good crowd tomorrow, will be there myself!

Acornvilla
20/02/2015, 12:28 AM
I'd have loved to give this a lash if I were home. For the 1st time in years, I have the newest fifa and actually play it a good bit, am division 1 on the online stuff, so I'd get a few scalps :P

outspoken
20/02/2015, 8:50 AM
Morning guys, final plug for tonight be great to see as many of you there as possible. Registration at 7-30 kick off 8pm. Even if your not playing the pub has 3.50 pints and finger foods on so do come down and say hello.

Martinho II
20/02/2015, 2:45 PM
I wont be around as working tonight but have a great nite on me lads!:D

outspoken
21/02/2015, 7:25 AM
Thanks to everyone who came out, a healthy turn out both playing and just to support the event. Hope to host another one in the not so distant future.