PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on the season

Ringo
19/11/2004, 11:07 PM
Strange season. Shels bought the title & look like with tonights win they'll be able to do so again. The three bohs players not being played looks bad for the league. Were without two more English players for tomorrows match, so the result is being manipulated yet again. Why does our league always have to to have these quesion marks over every title. Cork were unlucky, but then again Shels goal should have been allowed. So guys, know you hate our club/owner but i think you all respect those that follow Dublin city. I've picked my club & i hope to be back up (know you hate the idea!!!) so as Adam would put it "Bump down we go".

dcfcsteve
20/11/2004, 1:33 AM
There's no question mark over Shels's title this year (for once.... :)

Wouldn't have mattered if the Brazilian First XI had turned out for Bohs in Cork, becoming Champions was firmly in Shel's hands tonight. Talk of the 3 Bohs players affecting the outcome of the league are just nonsense. It didn't even impact any of the final league standings, let alone who won overall.

ShelsTim
20/11/2004, 2:47 AM
Sure, the Corkies couldn't manage them anyway. Who're the bottlers?

A face
20/11/2004, 7:55 PM
Who're the bottlers?

Not City anyway ... we had nothing to bottle, the pressure was always on Shels as City were clipping at their heels. As i said nothing to bottle ... lets not get childish about the whole thing.

Congrads Shels ... fair play !!

Slash/ED
20/11/2004, 8:26 PM
Shels bought the title

In what way did Shels 'buy' the title that, say, if Cork won they wouldn't have?