PDA

View Full Version : last post of the season

thecorner
19/11/2004, 11:21 AM
post ur last posts for the season here...im off now lads.. see ye in TCT for pre match atmosphere at about 2:30

Ricky
19/11/2004, 11:23 AM
PJ Turners. Creamy murphys for €2.70. Sold to that Man!

michaelguineys
19/11/2004, 12:35 PM
Well What can I say?
What a season its been.
From the fantastic performances in Europe, the unbelievable away support, the brilliant home support (Most of the time!), the emergence of Kevin Doyle as one of, if not the best striker in the league, the absloutely fantastic performances by the whole team in the last few months.......... any many more

Whether or not we win the league tonite or not, I for one have never been prouder to be a Cork City supporter and il be there giving them the appreciation and support they deserve long after the final whistle goes...
Rebel Army!!

Fair_play_boy
19/11/2004, 12:44 PM
Corner,
You win Poster Of The Year award in my book.
Enjoy the pint and the match.
FPB

Flynninio
19/11/2004, 12:47 PM
turners cross tavern all the way - will the champagne be sold at a cheap rate to.??? :D [SIZE=7

patsh
19/11/2004, 12:48 PM
Last post of the season (unless it goes to Sunday...;) ).

Good luck to us tonight, we've had a great season, lets have a great night.

Seanie
19/11/2004, 1:02 PM
I would love to posting for the last time this season here myself now and making plans for the Cross, but am unfortunately 3,000 miles with no more vacation time!! Small consolation is that I'm working from home - so no disturbance, can proudly wear my City shirt, can jump around the place if required at 4.15 (thats 9.15 GMT), etc. Plus just got brand new speakers for my PC so should hear the Shed loud & clear right around the gaff here when they skip down south (fingers crossed that there is Radio coverage).

C'mon City (& Pat's of course)

paudie
19/11/2004, 1:06 PM
I think there's radio overage on Radio one Long wave and medium wave, 103FM are alos doing commentary which is available on the web.

Newstalk 106 as well I think.

If all else fails livescore.com will give you the scores, eventually.

James
19/11/2004, 1:07 PM
seanie

commentary on newstalk in dublin and county sound 103fm here in cork.
both stream online afaik.. not sure of addies.

mind yourself in beantown man, have a pint in the littlest tonight to celebrate then head out to lansdowne st after in a city / PROC top.. the yankie women love it haha.

UP THE REBEL ARMY

:ball:

Citygirl
19/11/2004, 1:20 PM
there's very little left to say that hasn't been said already..its been a great year to be a city supporter and ive never been more proud!we've had some great away trips and some good times at home as well.if we dont win the league tonight then at least we can say that the lads fought it out until the end.two months ago so many people had city written off and that we'd be lucky to finish third!well the lads have shown them..i can feel it in the pit of my stomach that this season is the beginning of great things..not only have the first team been absolutely fantastic but the u21s are the best in the country..Good luck to the lads tonight and to the u21s on sunday..we're proud of ye!!!

ccfcgirl
19/11/2004, 1:21 PM
yes what a great season ,im so hyper i had to leave work early ,come on the rebel army

James
19/11/2004, 2:45 PM
3 hours 45mins to kick off
just loggin off and heading to the X
we're gona do this i know it

REBEL ARMY
:ball:

thecorner
21/11/2004, 2:23 AM
Corner,
You win Poster Of The Year award in my book.
Enjoy the pint and the match.
FPB

cheers FPB

and yeah i enjoyed the game and the pints(maybe too much)