PDA

View Full Version : Cheap safety device

patsh
19/11/2004, 8:16 AM
Print out the first post and get a cheap safety device for keeping children away from the fire!

Beware this link could give you nightmares!

http://gypsiesweb.proboards14.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1100795084

:D

A face
19/11/2004, 11:51 AM
I think they are a bit pĂ­ssed !! :eek: :rolleyes:

It is a great team being split up though .... cant blame them !!

jfogarty
19/11/2004, 2:53 PM
IMO the fans are right and the players will get what they deserve tonight. Its these fans who have paid the players wages over the past few years and in Ryans case Bohez revitalised his career when it was going nowhere.

Shelshomepage
20/11/2004, 7:13 AM
Jaysus,
Players transfer. There arent many players thatll stick around a *sinking ship* when they can move on to better things.
I know im gonna get my head bitten off for that, but its football, get over it.
I hope Bohs get a good squad again, and push shels (but not too far!) to keep the league interesting in the future.

ShelsTim
20/11/2004, 5:21 PM
Jaysus,
Players transfer. There arent many players thatll stick around a *sinking ship* when they can move on to better things.
I know im gonna get my head bitten off for that, but its football, get over it.
I hope Bohs get a good squad again, and push shels (but not too far!) to keep the league interesting in the future.

Yeah, they're acting like they threw a petrol bomb into the crowd or something. They should save their hate for something worth it.