PDA

View Full Version : Player of The Year.

Rams-fan
18/11/2004, 12:13 PM
After the match on Saturday the Rams Supporter Club are having a presentation of Player of the year.

Don't know who will be the pick this year, Darren played well when he was playing, Dave Warren and Anthony Wolfe, would be contenders.

Young player, Falvey would be a good call.

Lets hope we have good game on Sat, and finnish the year with something to look forward to next season. :D

ramblers
18/11/2004, 6:37 PM
There can only be 2 contenders for the player of the year.

That is Robert Brosnan and Dave Warren.

Darren should not get player of the year as any player who spends 11 games out of 33 on the sidelines with bans is not exactly a good roll model.

I think Dave Warren will get it ahead of Brosnan for his 9 goals in 3 games but I think Brosnan deserves it.

He played well all season and never gave up he is top scorer for the season on 12 goals and has also played very well in defence when called upon.

Dave has received many awards for his six goal haul but only for brosnan he would not have got six in my opinion.

It would be nice to see them both rewarded on the night.

Roll on next season.

Crambler
19/11/2004, 7:59 AM
robert brosnan has to be named player of the year,he has given 110% all season.along with the goals he has scored how many more has he created for others.if we had a squad with the attitude of bros then things could have been so much different this season.
while i look forward to next season,not sure if henderson is the right choice for manager.let's hope he is and we have a better season in 2005

Rambler1
21/11/2004, 12:28 PM
I think Stephen Henderson and Stephen Neiland have done well coming in at a difficult time and have steadied the ship. Also it is good to seee that they are willing to give the Youth Players a chance and are interested in developing the club structure from schoolboy level up.
We currently we probably have one of the youngest squads in both devisions which should stand to us down the road.
Looking forward to next year and all the best to them and the squad for 2005/2006 season...

Rams-fan
22/11/2004, 11:57 AM
robert brosnan has to be named player of the year,he has given 110% all season.along with the goals he has scored how many more has he created for others.if we had a squad with the attitude of bros then things could have been so much different this season.
while i look forward to next season,not sure if henderson is the right choice for manager.let's hope he is and we have a better season in 2005

Well called. Does anyone know the other winners on the night. I just heard Bossie got senior player.

Rambler1
22/11/2004, 12:10 PM
I think Dave Warren got Player of the Year and John Meade got young player of the year

ramblers
22/11/2004, 7:19 PM
Robert Brosnan Got Player of the year.
John Meade got young player of the year.
Colin Falvey got U21player of the year.

Dave Warren got Supporters player of the year.

Comic Book Guy
28/11/2004, 9:27 AM
Thought the selections were valid well done, but was it me or did the chairman's speach seem ott?

ramblers
28/11/2004, 7:12 PM
No I would agree he is not a man for speeches he will have to be voted out at the next AGM if Ramblers are to have any chance of going to the next level.