PDA

View Full Version : City Edition v Bohemians

The Donie Forde
18/11/2004, 11:15 AM
We'll have a 48-pager for this at the usual super value of just €2.50.
You never know, this particular issue may become a collector's item if things pan out a certain way. My advice is to get one on the way in rather than waiting till afterwards. Looks like a full house, so almost definitely a programme sell out also. Don't say you weren't warned! ;)

Thanks also to everone that has supported City Edition throughout the season.

Donie

adamd164
18/11/2004, 6:52 PM
I have to congratulate you on what is - without doubt - the best Programme in the eL. You make us the envy of other clubs and their supporters.

Keep up the good work next season!! :cool:

CollegeTillIDie
18/11/2004, 9:14 PM
City Edition is the best programme in the EL and has been for years, hats off to the co-editors who produced an excellent handbook on the League in the early 1990's .

colblimp
18/11/2004, 9:30 PM
City Edition is the best programme in the EL and has been for years, hats off to the co-editors who produced an excellent handbook on the League in the early 1990's .

Having only moved over to Ireland last December I missed out on this handbook.

Would anyone know if there are any copies 'kicking' around? I am willing to pay handsomely for one.

A face
18/11/2004, 10:08 PM

Me too .... where can i get one ??

CollegeTillIDie
18/11/2004, 10:15 PM
Ok lads

Send an e-mail to the editor of the programme as per tomorrow nights program and you will be contacted and notified about how to go from there.

They do have some copies of one or two editions but the last one was I believe a complete sell-out.

if ye get no reply from info@corkcity.ie.... send me a private message and I will give you a contact e-mail for one of the editors.