PDA

View Full Version : Cork AUL rubbish.

get in the hole
03/01/2015, 3:17 PM
Of course you know topdog you play with kilreen, little dig at north siders too from a fella on the south side!! Sad

Topdog
03/01/2015, 3:21 PM
Of course you know topdog you play with kilreen, little dig at north siders too from a fella on the south side!! Sad
No I don't no that's why I'm asking kid . Sure keep thinking I play with Kilreen once your happy bud as I said my days of playing are over bud

get in the hole
03/01/2015, 3:30 PM
Haha ok so we'll see how many times you post while kilreen play from now on so!!! Kilreen play crumlin next weekend, for a fella who likes to watch kilreen play I would think you'll surely be out there supporting them?? You'll surely keep us posted on the score while the game is on will ya?? Save us going out there "bud"

Topdog
03/01/2015, 3:37 PM
Haha ok so we'll see how many times you post while kilreen play from now on so!!! Kilreen play crumlin next weekend, for a fella who likes to watch kilreen play I would think you'll surely be out there supporting them?? You'll surely keep us posted on the score while the game is on will ya?? Save us going out there "bud"
For you my friend of course I will. I'll tell ya who get a yellow are a red card to and I'll tell everything bud. But that will happen only if the game go ahead ;)

get in the hole
03/01/2015, 3:41 PM
"Are", assuming you mean or?? "To", assuming you mean too?? Haha I'm sure you will. So what club you involved with so "bud"??

get in the hole
03/01/2015, 5:58 PM
Well topclown who are you involved with??

Topdog
03/01/2015, 6:39 PM
Well topclown who are you involved with??i told ya bud I don't play when u get old your body can't take it when you get as old as me you will no about it bud. I jest watch good teams play around the place ;)

get in the hole
03/01/2015, 6:52 PM
"Jest" is actually spelled just!! That's strange considering I hear you claimed to be playing for greenwood to a fella I know?? "Bud"

Topdog
03/01/2015, 7:02 PM
"Jest" is actually spelled just!! That's strange considering I hear you claimed to be playing for greenwood to a fella I know?? "Bud"
Ya last year if you look at your buddies page KID..

get in the hole
03/01/2015, 7:06 PM
Hahahahahahahaha no worries topclown. Sure we'll see next weekend how many ludicrous posts you send while you're playing on Sunday. That's assuming you're in the 11..... "Bud"

Topdog
03/01/2015, 7:15 PM
Hahahahahahahaha no worries topclown. Sure we'll see next weekend how many ludicrous posts you send while you're playing on Sunday. That's assuming you're in the 11..... "Bud"
That's true bud if I'm in the STARTING 11 ��. Oh forgot to say it to ya unlucky today with the street bud . One for the team when is wonks off ?

matchsticks
03/01/2015, 8:47 PM
there seems to be no love lost on here at all. Get in the hole you must have something against topdog do ya?? It's not his fault he gets his info from narnia!

get in the hole
04/01/2015, 8:38 AM
Just no need for fellas blatantly talking the height of poo!! It's a football forum, I'm sure there's probably forums more suited to what he's looking for, he clearly doesn't know football anyway or spelling for that matter ha