PDA

View Full Version : 10 reasons Pats want to beat Shels and give us the title

hulltillidie
17/11/2004, 4:35 PM
Posted by wws on St. Pat's message board

In order to keep this frenzy of hate goin til friday lets start a list of all the reasons here

1. Ollie Byrne - Convicted cigarette thief - in any other country on earth that would be enough to keep you out of the board of any respectable football club. Not here though.

2. Jason Byrne. Failed his junior cert, wife works in MCdonalds and he looks like a fork lift driver.

3. 2001. Registration season - just drop dead shellbourne!

4. 60 shelbourne muppets. Their fans. Nuff said.

5. that annoying Indian chant.

6. Jamie Harris

7. Crawford, Geoghegan, Fenlon, Bakers - all runts. Most of them had TB
at some stage or other

8. Ollie Byrne

9. Got knocked out by Hibernians of MALTA.

10. Managed to get knocked out of 4 competitions this season - if they throw the league away on Friday thats a clean sweep, the grand slam of failure!!!!!!!!!!

James
17/11/2004, 4:45 PM
10. Managed to get knocked out of 4 competitions this season - if they throw the league away on Friday thats a clean sweep, the grand slam of failure!!!!!!!!!!

my fav
LOSER CLUB
BOTTLER CLUB
THUGS
SHELS

:D

Éanna
17/11/2004, 4:47 PM
may I suggest we add ollie cahill, owen heary and that cave dweller rogers to the list. oh, and steve williams cos of his great save in tolka :)

Colm
17/11/2004, 4:50 PM
that cave dweller rogers

I've never seen such an accurate description of anyone in all my life! :D

thecorner
17/11/2004, 4:52 PM
only 1 reason for me

1. cos they are shels ;)

ccfcman
17/11/2004, 5:49 PM
'Cos they're Shels ;)

Damn right thecorner :)

leesider
17/11/2004, 5:54 PM

Remember the year we won the cup and everyone singing "F*** all, ye're going to win f*** all................"

would be brilliant if that turned out to be true again this year.

Hecko
19/11/2004, 10:55 AM
Just saw on eleven-a-side that Osam is retiring after tonight. He (really!!) isn't fit but is expected to come on for the last few minutes.

Ozo is a true LoI Legend and what odds he comes on to a huge roar from the Shedend Invincibles to rub salt into the wounds for $hels. Would be only fitting to celebrate his last game with a win...

CMON the PAT-RICKS!!!!

thecorner
19/11/2004, 10:56 AM
Would be only fitting to celebrate his last game with a win...

and an injury time winner :D

yan
19/11/2004, 11:28 AM
and an injury time winner

dont think i could handle that and wait that long!! in an ideal world pats will be 3 up with 5 mins to play

Fair_play_boy
19/11/2004, 12:28 PM
. . . cave dweller rogers Thought the sports news this morning on RTE radio this morning said he was suspended for the match?

exile
19/11/2004, 12:47 PM
I've never seen such an accurate description of anyone in all my life! :D

i would have said rogers is the missing link that those scientists are always harping on about