PDA

View Full Version : **Exiles Supporting City at Richmond**

JackeenRebel
17/11/2004, 4:13 PM
Girls and Bhoys - Just incase any Exiles in Dublin cant make it down to Cork on Friday for the game (like myself) one or two of us plan to head to Richmond Park (with City jersey on full view) to support Super City by supporting Pats - We'll be sending up to the minute updates to other Exiles in the Shed!

And if/when all goes according to plan, the plan is to chat ....... "Pat Dolan's Rebel Army" ......... at the final whistle !!!!!!!! (its a shame 'Mines a Bulmers' wont be there to lead us in the chant but we'll do out best) ;) But for anyone who cant make it it down it down it's you way of supporting Super City on the night if you can make it!

Anyone heading - let us know and we'll see you there!!

bren101
17/11/2004, 4:29 PM
Fair play to ye lads - great to have some support up there on the night too!! If we win it, it would be brilliant to see a few City fans chant the rebel army to the shels players as they walk off the pitch.

James
17/11/2004, 4:32 PM
maybe an old big flag wud be the job too
and as many city flags as poss

REBEL ARMY

cant wait for friday

Colm
17/11/2004, 4:37 PM
it would be brilliant to see a few City fans chant the rebel army to the shels players as they walk off the pitch.

That would be the absolute job.
Oh I'd love to see that, imagine the look on Ollie Byrne's face!! Oh the joy it would bring me!!

wws
17/11/2004, 4:39 PM
yiz can watch

but no cork stuff

or we'll beat the tar out of ye :p

Colm
17/11/2004, 4:41 PM
but no cork stuff

Not even if it would rub salt in Ollie Byrne's wounds.

Surely even you WWS could put up with a City chant for that!! :)

Mine'sABulmers
18/11/2004, 12:54 AM
And if/when all goes according to plan, the plan is to chat ....... "Pat Dolan's Rebel Army" ......... at the final whistle !!!!!!!! (its a shame 'Mines a Bulmers' wont be there to lead us in the chant but we'll do out best) ;)

Don't worry, ye'll be able to hear me from Cork

redgav
18/11/2004, 8:00 AM
Howdy Brendan/Tom

I'm after gettin sorted -the boss gave me a halfer so gonna head down with Cian - I have a large flag that I can give you but how to get it to ye is a diff matter -

bren101
18/11/2004, 11:23 AM
Good Stuff Gavin - glad to hear it, dont think I can call out to get the flag ... but sure all we need now is the result !!

pete
18/11/2004, 2:51 PM
I don't think even the sight of shel$ losing the title would get Pats fans to chant Pat Dolans Rebel Army...more politically correct 'city city...' would have better chance...

Be good if ye could get on tv too.