PDA

View Full Version : without a few for the start of next season

town73
17/11/2004, 3:52 PM
Four Longford Town players will miss the opening game of next season - Stephen Paisley, Eric Lavine, Vinny Perth and John Martin. All have reached four penalty points/bookings.

Aaron Callaghan will have to sit in the stands for the first two next season after his barney with the officials during our 4-1 thumping of Shels (has to be positioned at least 50 metres from the technical area for this two match suspension).

max power
17/11/2004, 3:58 PM
thats fine aaron he wasn't planning to be there anyway :D

Longfordian
17/11/2004, 4:30 PM
He'll be over in Section O with his walkie talkie again..I think he likes it there..

max power
18/11/2004, 12:37 AM
walkie talkie......my bottom he will, the club are looking into the most advanced match monitoring system for coaching staff in the league and if it works out all other managers will visit with this look on their faces :eek:

longfordian i told u bout it already, walkie talkie :rolleyes: :D

Longfordian
18/11/2004, 12:46 AM
Ah yes I remember now, state of the art doesnt do it justice, though someone will have to give tutorials in it :)

max power
18/11/2004, 12:48 AM
i know and guess who will be laboured with it :(

it will take a month to design and a month to test so i hope to have it ready for pre season.......

should i patent it and sell it to ollie at a silly price or or just swap it for stewie :D

Longfordian
18/11/2004, 12:52 AM
Stuey and maybe some of their strikers sounds like a fair deal to me..

Macy
18/11/2004, 7:15 AM
I'd expect at least one of those to be missing from some other teams first game.