PDA

View Full Version : Tabby Callaghan!

sligoman
17/11/2004, 2:10 PM
What do ye think of him? Personally I dont think he deserves a thread of his own but I just did it anyway.Does any of ye watch the X-Factor? I dont like him cos he is a crap singer and he looks like a woman,and I really hope he does'nt win it.Even tough Sharon Osbourne will manage him anyway,win or lose.Sligo is mad with posters all over the place saying vote for him,I think it's a waste.They should spend the money on more important things.Can we get a poll on this too please,on whether or not you want him to win.Thanks!

P.S. If you dont know who he is or what he looks like,look at this:
http://www.sligoweekender.ie/news/story.asp?j=20361

sadloserkid
19/11/2004, 2:09 PM
Personally I like Tabby. Met him a few times in his Petronella days and thought he was a sound,approachable lad with a lot of talent. He's easy to talk to and makes an effort with people which is more than a lot of wannabe musicians. He's a fine guitarist and has a lot of charisma in a live band setting, dunno about the whole X-Factor thing myself because obviously it's all a bit false and I don't think it really suits him.

I hope he wins anyway, he's been slogging away at things for a while now and threatened a break through without ever quite making it before.

Babysis
19/11/2004, 2:17 PM
Personally I like Tabby. Met him a few times in his Petronella days and thought he was a sound,approachable lad with a lot of talent. He's easy to talk to and makes an effort with people which is more than a lot of wannabe musicians. He's a fine guitarist and has a lot of charisma in a live band setting, dunno about the whole X-Factor thing myself because obviously it's all a bit false and I don't think it really suits him.

I hope he wins anyway, he's been slogging away at things for a while now and threatened a break through without ever quite making it before.

im with you on that one. I like him. he may well not have the greatest voice, but its the package, he's an entertainer! and hes just a bit of fun, doesnt seem to take himself to seriously, so fair play to him, he gets my vote!