PDA

View Full Version : Sign of things to come?

sligoman
16/11/2004, 6:29 PM
DR TONY O'NEILL U21 EIRCOM LGE SEMIS

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 13
Shelbourne 1-2 Cork City

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 14
Finn Harps 0-3 UCD

Cork bet Shels and UCD bet Harps is this a coincidence or is this a sign that Cork and UCD might beat Shels and Harps to the title? :D

Patrick Dunne
16/11/2004, 8:40 PM
No ..........

dcfcsteve
16/11/2004, 10:48 PM
And again, no........

And btw Sligoman - what's with the "..and we'll fight them anywhere" ballax in your signature ? Catch yourself on and wind your neck in.

sligoman
16/11/2004, 11:14 PM
And again, no........

And btw Sligoman - what's with the "..and we'll fight them anywhere" ballax in your signature ? Catch yourself on and wind your neck in.

Hang on now, It's my signature & I'll write what I want.Wind my neck in? look at yours talk about been cocky, :mad:

carrickharp
17/11/2004, 7:27 AM
No, No, No.......

dortie
17/11/2004, 8:21 AM
DR TONY O'NEILL U21 EIRCOM LGE SEMIS

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 13
Shelbourne 1-2 Cork City

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 14
Finn Harps 0-3 UCD

Cork bet Shels and UCD bet Harps is this a coincidence or is this a sign that Cork and UCD might beat Shels and Harps to the title? :D

I hope so :D

Come on the Lillywhites !

corkharps
17/11/2004, 9:23 AM
It'll be interesting to see the attendences at the games at the weekend.Granted Cork will have massive support,but will more turn up to watch Shels or Harps? :ball:

Mr_T
17/11/2004, 9:35 AM
but will more turn up to watch Shels or Harps? :ball:

That will indeed be an interesting stat!!!

Dufferlover
17/11/2004, 11:41 AM
Well as a Drogs fan, I hope Cork do it on Friday. Played ye twice in the last week and you deserved your victories. It would be a welcome change to see the title leave the capital.
As regards the first division, I hope Finn Harps do the job. Their probably just delighted to go up but after the play-off heartbreak they endured over the last few years - they deserve to go up as champions.
They have been a credit to the first division and undoubtedly have the most talented squad. Their fans are fantastic, probably the best in the division - at least they travel in numbers for their team which is in contrast to most other first division 'fans.'

KR's Post
17/11/2004, 12:48 PM
Cork- yes. C'mon city livin up the premier league :)
College- no

dcfcsteve
17/11/2004, 4:24 PM
Hang on now, It's my signature & I'll write what I want.Wind my neck in? look at yours talk about been cocky, :mad:

True - it is your signature, and you can write what you want. But that doesn't make it above criticism. If you'd written something libelous, sectarian or rascist, would it still be above criticism.... ?

Your current signature advocates violence against another club/supporters. Just struck me as being out of tune with what the Eircom League is all about. Mine may be cocky (?), but at least it's not in a negative and aggresive spirit...

And my ma's from Sligo - so I'm not having a go at your club. Just the spirit of your signature :)

fbtn
17/11/2004, 5:40 PM
Great signature alright.

You think that all up on your own :rolleyes:

The irony that its a Derry fan too telling you your out of order. Thats real rivary so find another club that could be even slightly bothered hating you back.

BTW: If your a such a Sligo fan you'll know Eamon Sweeney of 'There's Only One Red Army' fame. Ask him about hating/fighting Harps. Now there's a real football fan.

sligoman
17/11/2004, 7:33 PM
True - it is your signature, and you can write what you want. But that doesn't make it above criticism. If you'd written something libelous, sectarian or rascist, would it still be above criticism.... ?

Your current signature advocates violence against another club/supporters. Just struck me as being out of tune with what the Eircom League is all about. Mine may be cocky (?), but at least it's not in a negative and aggresive spirit...

And my ma's from Sligo - so I'm not having a go at your club. Just the spirit of your signature :)

Look it, personally I could'nt care less what you think and I'm sure I'm not the only one.Go away and find someone who values your opinion cos I dont. :cool: .Wow your Ma's from Sligo, you must be so proud :rolleyes:

p.s. I'm not the only person who offends other clubs/fans in their signature.

dcfcsteve
18/11/2004, 12:04 AM
Thanks for your intelligent, insightful response Sligoman.

Pleasure chatting to you.

NY Hoop
18/11/2004, 9:56 AM
Thanks for your intelligent, insightful response Sligoman.

Pleasure chatting to you.

:D :D

KOH

sligoman
18/11/2004, 12:50 PM
Thanks for your intelligent, insightful response Sligoman. Pleasure chatting to you.

You're very welcome, nice chatting to you too! :D

fbtn
18/11/2004, 3:27 PM
Look it, personally I could'nt care less what you think and I'm sure I'm not the only one.Go away and find someone who values your opinion cos I dont. :cool: .Wow your Ma's from Sligo, you must be so proud :rolleyes:

p.s. I'm not the only person who offends other clubs/fans in their signature.

Téigh turas do láimh, buachaill beag.