PDA

View Full Version : Friday Display

FourFiveOne
16/11/2004, 10:15 AM
We'll try and get all the big flags going Friday one last time this season. Banners as usual. Whoever's available to help give us a shout.

Drums are knackered but will last the game!
Replacement megaphone on the way hopefully!

Confetti and streamers in the pipeline...

Some of the small flags from Malmo game are still left over - should we lash them out?

thecorner
16/11/2004, 10:16 AM
Some of the small flags from Malmo game are still left over - should we lash them out?

might as well lash em out for the last game

anyone know where we can obtain a few air horns

BeerBaron69
16/11/2004, 10:18 AM
Try the coal quay the young fella selling safety boots from a stall/white van had a few before the All Ireland I'd say he might still do?

mouldymurphy
16/11/2004, 11:26 AM
any car shop will have them or should have them! and dont do what they tried before and set it off next to a flare

hudhastings
16/11/2004, 1:40 PM
any car shop will have them or should have them! and dont do what they tried before and set it off next to a flare

well said
I Conquer

Fair_play_boy
16/11/2004, 8:15 PM
Remember those wooden ratcheted yokes that made terrific noise when you wind them around? I would love to get my hands on one for the game. Anyone know where they are sold?

thecorner
16/11/2004, 9:14 PM
Remember those wooden ratcheted yokes that made terrific noise when you wind them around? I would love to get my hands on one for the game. Anyone know where they are sold?

reckon u better get onto dr.who for his time machine ;)

Storysham
16/11/2004, 9:25 PM

Bit late now but...
http://www.partypacks.co.uk/list.asp?urx=cd:gr;dt:FOOTBALL

I used to have one my grandad gave me, havent a clue where it went.

BeerBaron69
17/11/2004, 10:16 AM

Remember that happened at the cup semi in the cross bout 2 years ago-some fellas neck got burned by a huge flame. It was harsh but so funny-you had to have seen it! :D

pete
17/11/2004, 2:16 PM

I found one at home a few years ago but they huge yokes. If club won't allow plastic bottles with a cap on i'd be surprised if a heavy ratchety thing isn't classified as a lethal weapon. Besides won;t be any room in the shed to swing it anyway!

FourFiveOne
18/11/2004, 1:06 PM
Got 80 till rolls there. Get them in the Turners Cross Tavern before the game...

Pablo
18/11/2004, 2:56 PM
the drums last stand :) god we've been some good times together :p

she took a hammering in the battle of tolka but she's hanging in there for one last performance!

ccfcman
18/11/2004, 5:32 PM
Got 80 till rolls there. Get them in the Turners Cross Tavern before the game...

Last time the Dutch Gold heads threw 'em on the pitch b4 the team came out
:rolleyes:

shedite
18/11/2004, 5:32 PM
Remember that happened at the cup semi in the cross bout 2 years ago-some fellas neck got burned by a huge flame. It was harsh but so funny-you had to have seen it! :D

That was so funny in hinesight. Recepie for burning down the shed:
1) Throw paper in the air as teams come out. Loads of it. So that the shed floor is covered in dry paper.
2) Set a flare off when the goals go in.
3) Blow the airhorn into the ear of the flare guy, scaring the **** out of him.
4) He will then drop the flare onto dry paper.
5) Shed on fire :D

ccfcman
18/11/2004, 5:36 PM
Ok I'm getting one of those Air Horns(no jokes pls!) for the match, maybe 2, where are they and how much people?

adamd164
18/11/2004, 6:40 PM
Last time the Dutch Gold heads threw 'em on the pitch b4 the team came out
Don't remind me - jesus what tossers! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yan
18/11/2004, 9:24 PM
lets try and get into the ground as early as possible and get the atmosphere going early!!

come on city, we will always believe!

A face
18/11/2004, 9:48 PM
Ok I'm getting one of those Air Horns(no jokes pls!) for the match, maybe 2, where are they and how much people?

Any boy racer shop and about a tenner a piece i'd say ... would be great if you got them alright !!

Fair_play_boy
18/11/2004, 10:05 PM
Bit late now but...
http://www.partypacks.co.uk/list.asp?urx=cd:gr;dt:FOOTBALL

I used to have one my grandad gave me, havent a clue where it went.Cheers! :)

thecorner
18/11/2004, 11:00 PM
Any boy racer shop and about a tenner a piece i'd say ... would be great if you got them alright !!

must try and get one as well tomorrow

Snatch
18/11/2004, 11:03 PM
I'm bringing my flag back to the Shed.

Anyone else bringing flags for this one, seeing as it's a huge game and "bring a flag day"?

hulltillidie
18/11/2004, 11:29 PM
I'm having trouble finding a City flag. where would you get one, apart from the club shop?

kevincronin2000
19/11/2004, 10:36 AM
i myself will be getting a piece of a4 paper, rolling it up in the shape of a cone and using it as a megaphone ;) singing city

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :

A face
19/11/2004, 11:36 AM

I said the same !! He posted at 8.20 ... that is abit early to be getting drunk ... he'll be crawling into the game. :eek: :p

ccfcman
19/11/2004, 11:49 AM
must try and get one as well tomorrow

Where? I tried a couple hardware stores, mahers, cummins and maaad :confused:

yan
19/11/2004, 11:54 AM
i wonder will we get a chant from the donie ford stand tonite!!

lets get the ground rockin tonite!!

FourFiveOne
19/11/2004, 11:57 AM
We have to get the whole ground "standing up for the Cork City" tonight! Don't bother with the sit down part - it'll be too packed!

A face
19/11/2004, 12:58 PM
Car Accessories Shops for air horns lads !!

ccfcman
19/11/2004, 1:35 PM
€13 me mate paid