PDA

View Full Version : Shels to bottle it?

Pablo Escobar
16/11/2004, 9:45 AM
I don't expect any more than City finishing 2nd, but has anyone else got the feeling that Shels are going to bottle it?

SÓC
16/11/2004, 9:48 AM
Surely not even who bottle it more than Coca-Cola could do it again?

Personally I dont even want to know what Shels have done until after FT in our game.

GavinZac
16/11/2004, 9:57 AM
Surely not even who bottle it more than Coca-Cola could do it again?

Personally I dont even want to know what Shels have done until after FT in our game.

some chance if you're staying in the shed though :)

patsh
16/11/2004, 10:16 AM
Personally I dont even want to know what Shels have done until after FT in our game.Same here. We concentrate on getting 3 points, nothing else.
Listening out for yet another pathetic performance from SPA is of no use to anyone.......:(

BeerBaron69
16/11/2004, 10:20 AM
I think Pats will put up a great game because its against Shels and they know they can decide the league.
I dont want to hear the Shels result either but know Im guaranteed to!!

thecorner
16/11/2004, 10:22 AM
always guaranteed to have one muppet saying that pats are 1 up and a roar goes round the cross only for it to be a spoof

BeerBaron69
17/11/2004, 10:23 AM
Kermit really got on my goat!!!! :D

No cheering scores unless it's confirmed by at least two people or alternatively appoint somebody reliable eg Eanna to give out scores.

If your reading this Eanna I only suggested you as you are always in a central position in the shed and because everyone knows you if we find out your lying......... :D

*MOD EDIT
i have edited out the post made by Colms imposter as requested.
- James

pete
17/11/2004, 2:18 PM
I heard Pats were pathetic against Robers last week so not great signs.

Most important thing is for city to get the 3 points as & try to heap the pressure onto Shel$ as news reaches Inchicore.

Éanna
17/11/2004, 2:36 PM
No cheering scores unless it's confirmed by at least two people or alternatively appoint somebody reliable eg Eanna to give out scores.

If your reading this Eanna I only suggested you as you are always in a central position in the shed and because everyone knows you if we find out your lying......... :D
I'm honoured. thats the first time anyone has ever called me reliable :D In fact, I'm gonna put it in my CV now ;)

As for the scores, one of the lads from the shels official site has agreed to text me updates on their game, so I should be fairly up to date. I will let people know as soon as I hear anything