PDA

View Full Version : Irish fans react to Scotland defeat & USA friendly

davegaasports
21/11/2014, 4:58 PM
On the YBIG Football Show, Dave O'Grady chats to Irish fans and journalist's about Ireland's qualifier defeat to Scotland followed by the friendly win over USA.

Also featured is a discussion about the Irish fans protest at the USA game.

Guests:
Ger McCarthy (Irish Examiner)
Joe McCarthy (Irish Abroad Website)
Gary Malone (YBIG.ie)
James Carew (PogMoGoal)
Pete Kelly (ExtraTime.ie)

Listen here (http://soundcloud.com/ybigfootballshow/irish-fans-react-to-scotland-defeat-usa-friendly-win)

Email Dave@TalkingSport.org

Ronaldjay1
14/05/2015, 12:01 PM
I am traveling it Ireland/Scotland from the states and would LOVE to attend a Soccer match ( Large venue, all the cheering, jeering and singing we see here on TV )
Are there any large stadiums hosting games in the next three weeks and if so where can I get tickets ? If not, are there any great Rugby matches going on ?

Thanks,
Ronald

nigel-harps1954
14/05/2015, 8:23 PM
I am traveling it Ireland/Scotland from the states and would LOVE to attend a Soccer match ( Large venue, all the cheering, jeering and singing we see here on TV )
Are there any large stadiums hosting games in the next three weeks and if so where can I get tickets ? If not, are there any great Rugby matches going on ?

Thanks,
Ronald

All depends where you're going, and what sort of 'large stadium' you want to attend.

In the League of Ireland you have big games coming up Friday May 22nd where St Patricks Athletic play Dundalk in Richmond Park Dublin, or Cork City play Shamrock Rovers in Turners Cross, Cork.
A week later, you have Shamrock Rovers v Sligo Rovers in Tallaght Stadium Dublin.

A handy look at what fixtures are coming up in the League of Ireland here: http://www.extratime.ie/fixtures/future/100/2022/3/

Sunday 7th June, Ireland play England in a friendly in Aviva Stadium, that's really as big as it gets, but tickets will be difficult to get for it.