PDA

View Full Version : Good PS4 Deal

Acornvilla
21/11/2014, 2:42 PM
You can get a PS4, FarCry 4 + GTA V for €409 in Argos. Includes 1 controler and a little earphone/mic thing.

Just in case anyone was in the market. I picked up the re release of GTA, it's pretty sexy looking. Want to get far cry and wish I could have held off on getting a PS4 until this fecking deal came about!

brendy_éire
26/11/2014, 5:32 PM
You can get a PS4, FarCry 4 + GTA V for €409 in Argos. Includes 1 controler and a little earphone/mic thing.

Just in case anyone was in the market. I picked up the re release of GTA, it's pretty sexy looking.

That's a great offer in fairness.
Just out of Game in Derry, PS4 plus one game is £349 (€440).
The controller and earphone/mic come as standard.

Did you play the PS3 version of GTA5?
Loved it, but don't think I could justify getting the PS4 version any more than I could the Last of Us PS4 version.

Acornvilla
26/11/2014, 5:40 PM
That's a great offer in fairness.
Just out of Game in Derry, PS4 plus one game is £349 (€440).
The controller and earphone/mic come as standard.

Did you play the PS3 version of GTA5?
Loved it, but don't think I could justify getting the PS4 version any more than I could the Last of Us PS4 version.
The story mode is a whole new experience in 1st person. Feels a lot like Far Cry. The updated graphics are tremendous, there's a few new guns/cars/animals/missions. The loading times are also way down, which was a big plus in my books.

There's a good group of lads I play online with, which twisted my arm into getting it, happy enough with the purchase so far. It's €58.99 on it's own in Argos, and about €52 online. Far cheaper than the €74.99 people are stupid enough to pay in places like Game Stop or in the PSN store.

I really want to buy TLOU as well, but money...

brendy_éire
02/12/2014, 12:38 PM
I really want to buy TLOU as well, but money...

Sony have brought back their 12 Deals of Christmas for this year.
TLOU Re-mastered is on at £20/€25 until midday tomorrow. Think I'll get that when I'm home.

Acornvilla
04/12/2014, 11:05 AM
Sony have brought back their 12 Deals of Christmas for this year.
TLOU Re-mastered is on at £20/€25 until midday tomorrow. Think I'll get that when I'm home.
Ah balls, I missed it.