PDA

View Full Version : Nationwide

adamd164
15/11/2004, 5:51 PM
Wed RTÉ1 7pm - Half hour on Pat Dolan.

I've a quote from Pat McCauliffe who put it together:
"Someone said to me last week 'you're a londoner, a brit at heart dolan!' ....Calling me a Londoner is like calling Osama Bin Laden an American!!"
Dolanio

thecorner
15/11/2004, 5:53 PM
Wed RTÉ1 7.30 - Half hour on Pat Dolan.

I've a quote from Pat McCauliffe who put it together:

"Someone said to me last week 'you're a londoner, a brit at heart dolan!' ....Calling me a Londoner is like calling Osama Bin Laden an American!!"

anyoine think he was a bit harsh on bin laden :D

Fair_play_boy
15/11/2004, 7:42 PM
anyoine think he was a bit harsh on bin laden :DThat guy? He's bin laden with insults all the time biy!

Éanna
17/11/2004, 6:04 PM
its on in a few minutes people. get infront of your tvs for our leaders address

FlyingColumnist
17/11/2004, 6:33 PM
Vintage footage of Dolan scoring a piledriver!! He went to lift his shirt for the celebration but thought better of it :)

DolansWaistcoat
17/11/2004, 6:56 PM
Vintage footage of Dolan scoring a piledriver!! He went to lift his shirt for the celebration but thought better of it :)

:D

He probably had his waistcoat underneath anyway. ;)

Éanna
17/11/2004, 6:59 PM
yeah, it was a screamer alright. maybe he could show the lads in training - anyone remember the last time a city player hit a goal from that distance in open play :(

DolansWaistcoat
17/11/2004, 7:04 PM
yeah, it was a screamer alright. maybe he could show the lads in training - anyone remember the last time a city player hit a goal from that distance in open play :(

Conor O'Grady at the cross last year against Derry(I think)?

I wouldn't worry bout it too much every city goal is a screamer these days even if they are all 10 yards from goal when the players strike the ball,it's the build up that counts somethimes, not just hitting the ball as hard as you can.All three goals against the Drogs were brilliant imo,never celebrated so much either.

Éanna
17/11/2004, 7:16 PM
I'm not complianing or anything, but its another dimension we could add to our game. we have a few players who can hit the ball very well, and I think they should try having a pop from distance more often- some very dodgy keepers in this league, and with such pace upfront, any rebounds could be handy ;) We're doing bloody well as it is, but its just another thing we could add to our game

Real ale Madrid
18/11/2004, 8:18 AM

Colin O'Brien - last Friday night ;)

But i know what your saying we dont shoot enough from distance - i agree

connaithe
18/11/2004, 8:52 AM
kearney has scored a few long range crackers too lads...

Druss
18/11/2004, 12:07 PM
kearney has scored a few long range crackers too lads...

True. He has to have the best long range shot at the club. eg against Bohs and Shamrock Rovers.

FlyingColumnist
18/11/2004, 3:45 PM
Hoggy last season - it was included in the goal of the season comp on TVtwee

DolansWaistcoat
20/11/2004, 3:40 PM
Hoggy last season - it was included in the goal of the season comp on TVtwee

Oh yea,how could I forget that cracker and it was the winning goal as well in the last few minutes wasn't it?

Fair_play_boy
20/11/2004, 11:30 PM
Hoggy last season - it was included in the goal of the season comp on TVtweeWas that only last season? Thought he missed the whole year with a broken leg?