PDA

View Full Version : Terek Groznyi

eoinh
15/11/2004, 1:27 PM
Football is a funny game. We had despite all their problems Iraq nearly winning an olympic medal during the summer and tomorrow despite all their problems Iraq meet Palestine in a world Cup qualifier.

But perhaps what even surpasses this is that a few days ago Terek from Grozny in Chechenia were promoted to the Russian premier division. Despite all their problems they can still produce a successful football team.

Kowalski
18/11/2004, 12:35 PM
Thanks,
Ill sleep tonight!

TheJamaicanP.M.
20/11/2004, 2:36 PM
Some people have too much time on their hands. :D

eoinh
20/11/2004, 2:41 PM
Some people have too much time on their hands. :D

Some people arent parochial like youre cosmopolitan self and are interested in football matters beyond the likes of great teams like West Brom.

For such a cultured member of our board i am shocked that football matters outside the locality dont interest you. Be off with your "wans". ;)

Up Terek!!!

TheJamaicanP.M.
20/11/2004, 2:50 PM
Some people arent parochial like youre cosmopolitan self and are interested in football matters beyond the likes of great teams like West Brom.

For such a cultured member of our board i am shocked that football matters outside the locality dont interest you. Be off with your "wans". ;)

Up Terek!!!

I think the amount of replies to this thread in comparison to any thread I have subscibed to will go to prove that I'm not the only cultured member of this site, and that you are in a minority as a Terek supporter. Fair play to ya though. Something to keep your mind occupied after another trophy-less season down on Leeside. :D

eoinh
20/11/2004, 2:54 PM
I think the amount of replies to this thread in comparison to any thread I have subscibed to will go to prove that I'm not the only cultured member of this site

Now that you have posted on the great Terek debate Im sure others will be looging in to catch your words of wisdom. For drumming up interest on Terek i would like to thank you. As for your words on Cork City - bah, humbug.

TheJamaicanP.M.
20/11/2004, 3:05 PM
Now that you have posted on the great Terek debate Im sure others will be looging in to catch your words of wisdom. For drumming up interest on Terek i would like to thank you. As for your words on Cork City - bah, humbug.

No problem Eoin. I will work as your PR man any time. Im sure this will now become a popular thread. :D

BTW, wonder what the wans are like in Grozny? Eastern European wans can be nice. :D