PDA

View Full Version : College Old Boys

CollegeTillIDie
14/11/2004, 10:48 PM
Lads

Whenever we are asked what UCD contribute to the League here is a panel of players which answers that question:-
Goalkeepers
Seamus Kelly (Bohemians); Barry Ryan (Dublin City); Pat Jennings (Derry City)
Defenders
Jody Lynch (Bray Wanderers) Andy Noonan (Dundalk) Robbie Dunne (Dundalk)
Terry Palmer (Shamrock Rovers), Graham O'Keeffe( Athlone Town) Niall Donnelly (Drogheda United) Aidan Lynch (Drogheda United)
Midfielders
Jason Colwell (Dublin City);Gavin Whelan (Drogheda United); Ciaran Kavanagh (Dundalk) James Keddy (Bohemians) Ciaran Martyn (Derry City) John Martin (Longford Town)
Strikers
Robbie Doyle (St. Patrick's Ath.) Andy Myler (Drogheda United), Mark Rooney (Drogheda United)

And I may have omitted one or two too.

So in reply to that you can refer to the tulip who asked the question , if we can have our players back please ? :rolleyes:

CollegeTillIDie
14/11/2004, 10:57 PM
Yes I did

Forgot the Tolka Park Two

Tony McCarthy( Shelbourne) : defender; and Alan Cawley (Shelbourne) midfield ( still owed €20,000 transfer fee)

CollegeTillIDie
14/11/2004, 10:59 PM
And I forgot the Station Road One

Robert Griffin (Kildare County) Midfield

CollegeTillIDie
14/11/2004, 11:02 PM
So in summary; there isn't a single Eircom League club in the Greater Dublin area ( including Louth and Kildare) that doesn't have a former Belfieldian.

Poor Student
15/11/2004, 9:10 AM
Clive Delaney. Is it Pats or Derry he is at? :confused:

Aberdonian Stu
15/11/2004, 10:07 AM
Derry City-hi

Although I shouldn't say that last bit, a girl in my class who hails from Derry claims that hi is a Ballymena suffix.

pineapple stu
18/11/2004, 1:20 PM
Awww...that was surely on course for the longest one-contributor thread ever?! :D

CollegeTillIDie
18/11/2004, 8:55 PM
Poor Student

Ok I forgot Clive but lets face it he has been crap since he got back from West Ham

Poor Student
19/11/2004, 9:12 PM
Poor Student

Ok I forgot Clive but lets face it he has been crap since he got back from West Ham

I haven't really seen anything of him since he left. We had a great defence in his second last year and when Ryan was in goals. Speaking of those days, is it just me or has Robbie Doyle gotten really fat? I don't remember him being so chubby when he was with us. He didn't seem to look as lively or effective as he did back then tonight.

CollegeTillIDie
19/11/2004, 9:17 PM
I haven't really seen anything of him since he left. We had a great defence in his second last year and when Ryan was in goals. Speaking of those days, is it just me or has Robbie Doyle gotten really fat? I don't remember him being so chubby when he was with us. He didn't seem to look as lively or effective as he did back then tonight.

The Bray message board seem to think Robbie Doyle could be on his way back to them