PDA

View Full Version : Under 21's reach the Final

CollegeTillIDie
14/11/2004, 4:22 PM
Folks

The Under 21 's beat Finn Harps Under 21's 3-0 in Finn Park today in the semii-final of the Under 21 Championship.
This puts them into the final Against Cork City and the good news is, we are at home in the Final. Whenever I get the date will post it here.

Poor Student
14/11/2004, 5:10 PM
We beat Harps 3-0. Is this one at Belfield Park if I remember correctly someone said the winner of this tie will be at home. Excellent news for the young Students. It bodes well for the future. The Star said something to the effect of 'that conveyor bay of talent at the college is once again working'.

CollegeTillIDie
14/11/2004, 5:33 PM
Poor student

Why did you start a new thread you could have added to my one?

Poor Student
14/11/2004, 5:37 PM
Ohhhhh. Sorry College. I missed it somehow. A mod can delete if they want. :o

Aberdonian Stu
15/11/2004, 8:10 AM
Either Sunday or Monday, yet to be confirmed

ihatejam
15/11/2004, 10:07 AM
Just heard this mornin that the final is next sunday at about 4.00pm in Belfield park with Brian Kerr and Johnny Giles presenting the medals , also can be seen live on Setanta Sports. :cool: :eek: :eek: :cool:

Schumi
15/11/2004, 11:51 AM
Anyone know who scored the goals?

*Two different threads merged.*

CollegeTillIDie
15/11/2004, 11:24 PM
SChumi

Liam Tiernan and then that man again Paul Byrne grabbed two according to the National media.

Schumi
16/11/2004, 10:31 AM
SChumi

Liam Tiernan and then that man again Paul Byrne grabbed two according to the National media.
Nice one. 25 goals for the under 21s now for Byrne!

fbtn
17/11/2004, 5:57 PM
Well done lads. I was at the game and we were completely out-passed by some stylish football from your good selves. Was only the second time this season that the Harps young guns have been beaten.

Two of the our first team started this season with the U21s. Chrissie Breen (find of the season) and Michael Funston are now an integral part of our starting eleven.

The U21 league has proved to be a great success for both our clubs.

Anyway. See yis in the Premier and thanks for the battle all season. Here's to the best team lifting the title on Sat.....either way it has been a huge points haul for two of the most consistent teams in the country.