PDA

View Full Version : Gmc

thecorner
14/11/2004, 3:12 PM
looks like cork set to storm the irish charts again after the l@nger song success with up and coming artist GMC

set for release on november 26th the bouncer song(not tonight) is expected to reach number 1 on cork sales alone.

played the bootleg version that all the pirate scene in cork recieved and its actually quiet good

DolansWaistcoat
14/11/2004, 6:26 PM
Good to se ya back corner,I thought you're days were numbered
winding ppl up on here. ;)

Great idea for a song alright and I hope it fcuks those cnuting bouncers out of it. :D

Did ya hearhe Pat Shortt version of Eminem's 'Stan' a few months ago.Fcukin great song and a pity it wasn't more suceesful,but that was probably down to every second word being ****.

Éanna
14/11/2004, 10:17 PM
looks like cork set to storm the irish charts again after the l@nger song success with up and coming artist GMC

set for release on november 26th the bouncer song(not tonight) is expected to reach number 1 on cork sales alone.

played the bootleg version that all the pirate scene in cork recieved and its actually quiet good
heard a clip of it on PRC. pretty good

max power
14/11/2004, 10:29 PM
[QUOTE=DolansWaistcoat]Good to se ya back corner,I thought you're days were numbered
winding ppl up on here. ;)

QUOTE]

the master has thought well :D :cool:

thecorner
14/11/2004, 10:36 PM
the master has thought well :D :cool:

awww. never knew you learned so much off me ;)

max power
14/11/2004, 10:38 PM
awww. never knew you learned so much off me ;)

shels for the title :D

ccfcman
15/11/2004, 8:14 AM
Mate of mine, the guy will be huge

thecorner
15/11/2004, 8:16 AM
Mate of mine, the guy will be huge

ive often seen him around thegaff and played his track a few times on buzz. theres a few from cork that are on the verge

ccfcman
15/11/2004, 8:25 AM
He's been makin mix tapes and messin bout with music programmes like Norman Cook's skip to my loops at home for years. He's completely under Stevie G's wing, like that guy Peter the Kid

Fair_play_boy
07/12/2004, 3:09 PM
Made it to no. 16 in the irish charts this week. Goody song. Heard it first on Kiss FM while driving up to waterford for the famous 4-1 win. Great memories associated with the song ever since!!! :D

dahamsta
07/12/2004, 3:43 PM
I hesitate to call this garbage "music", however...