PDA

View Full Version : Tickets City v Bohs match - SOLD OUT

Pages : [1] 2

ccfcgirl
14/11/2004, 10:57 AM
Tickets are on sale since yesterday,people should get out and buy them ,i say it will be a sell out

Ruairi
14/11/2004, 10:59 AM
and ALL under 12's must be accompanied by an adult for the game

ccfcgirl
14/11/2004, 11:07 AM
its a 7.30 kick off

colblimp
14/11/2004, 11:31 AM
Tickets are on sale since yesterday,people should get out and buy them ,i say it will be a sell out

What tickets?!! I went into Cashmans yesterday and was quoted, "They're not on sale until Monday afternoon guvnor!"

Needless to say I was gutted. Where else in Cork can I get one? Although I imagine I will be able to purchase said ticket on Tuesday, no problem.....will I?

COME ON CITY!! :D :D :D :D

DolansWaistcoat
14/11/2004, 11:42 AM
Probably on sale in all the usual gaffs and i'd say they'll be sold out well before the game so get in ther early and don't let the sunshine supporters get your place.

ccfcgirl
14/11/2004, 11:50 AM
on the offical cork city web site it said there on sale since the 13th at usaul out lets

Rebal Boy
14/11/2004, 12:28 PM
Probably on sale in all the usual gaffs and i'd say they'll be sold out well before the game so get in ther early and don't let the sunshine supporters get your place.

I 100% agree on that. Its really annoying that people that barley go to a LOI game can get a ticket for such a big game before the REAL supports. So go out and get them QUICK! corkctyfc.ie said they are gone on sale today at all usual outlets.

City Hero
14/11/2004, 5:43 PM
Its really annoying that people that barley go to a LOI game can get a ticket for such a big game before the REAL supports.

It's not like it will sell out in a few hours.

If it does sell out it won't be until Thursday or even Friday morning. Plenty of time for real supports to go get a few tickets.

harry crumb
14/11/2004, 6:09 PM
I remember the Cup semi vs Derry 2 years ago and that had sold out by the Wednesday.

DolansWaistcoat
14/11/2004, 6:10 PM
It's not like it will sell out in a few hours.

If it does sell out it won't be until Thursday or even Friday morning. Plenty of time for real supports to go get a few tickets.

They're soldout already! :eek: :eek: :eek:

;)
Only messing.

I went into cashmans on sullivans quay to get one earlier and they said only the mayler street branch had tickets,so i'lll have to wait till tomorrow.

Carlin
14/11/2004, 6:22 PM
Anyone know if there's going to be tickets set aside for Bohs fans? Don't want to travel all the way down and end up not getting a ticket.

DolansWaistcoat
14/11/2004, 6:29 PM
Anyone know if there's going to be tickets set aside for Bohs fans? Don't want to travel all the way down and end up not getting a ticket.

Don't know what the story is about tickets for bohs fans.

Are there many of ye planning to come down?

A face
14/11/2004, 8:57 PM

Well the away section is in the stand, but tickets cover you for anywhere in the ground now. I'd say your best bet is to email info@corkcityfc.ie and ask the lads what the story is.

Carlin
14/11/2004, 9:05 PM
Don't know what the story is about tickets for bohs fans.

Are there many of ye planning to come down?

Doubt there'll be a big away support. We've nothing to play for and the match being on Friday doesn't help. Only the hardcore and the alcos I'd say :D .

jobber
14/11/2004, 9:06 PM
I got my ticket on Saturday from The Horse Shoe.

Eric
15/11/2004, 11:06 AM
I was in the club shop earlier this morning and they weren't going on sale until 12pm!!

Bit of a balls after driving up from Fermoy!!

patsh
15/11/2004, 11:17 AM
I was in the club shop earlier this morning and they weren't going on sale until 12pm!!

Bit of a balls after driving up from Fermoy!!Should have carried on over to Lennox's.....got them there on Saturday morning.

ccfcman
15/11/2004, 11:28 AM
How many tickets will there be on general sale? Will Bohs be bringing much of a crowd.

*BTW:Guys I know this sounds stupid, but get a bloody season ticket next season!

Save money in the long run, and you are guaranteed a ticket for the home league matches.

GavinZac
15/11/2004, 11:30 AM
Save money in the long run, and you are guaranteed a ticket for the home league matches.

for 95% of the games you're garaunteed anyway. and if you miss a couple of matches, you make a loss.

good for the club though, for anyone without money worries its the way to go.

ccfcgirl
15/11/2004, 11:45 AM
i got a season ticket 2 seasons running .but i say i wont this year ,they are handy but if you lose it or dont go to everygame the value is not worth it.

jimhacker
15/11/2004, 12:53 PM
Obvious marketing ploy for City would be to offer season tickets with a genuine discount.

With the increase in prices for next year they could go €200 (as against €255) and still show an increase in revenue AND avoid insulting our intelligence as they do with the current pricing.

City Hero
15/11/2004, 1:18 PM
Obvious marketing ploy for City would be to offer season tickets with a genuine discount.

With the increase in prices for next year they could go €200 (as against €255) and still show an increase in revenue AND avoid insulting our intelligence as they do with the current pricing.

The people who would be most likely to buy a season ticket are the people who are most likely to go to every game. If you give these people a 40% saving over buying individual match tickets, how does that add up to an increase in revenue. Alot of money up front, but a lot less from week to week.

The real benefits of a season ticket are in that you are guaranteed your ticket, and you don't have to worry about getting a ticket for a sell out match, not that you get it for huge discount (although that would be nice, but not practicle). A saving of 10 -15 % is perfectly fine.

From Brian Lennox's programme note recently, I think he said that he can't confirm season ticket prices until the fixtures have been confirmed, and that won't be until the new year when the league fixtures meating takes place.

ccfcgirl
15/11/2004, 2:46 PM
on the tickets it states that the game is starting at 7.45 .and its a 7.30 start

pete
15/11/2004, 3:12 PM
The real benefits of a season ticket are in that you are guaranteed your ticket, and you don't have to worry about getting a ticket for a sell out match, not that you get it for huge discount (although that would be nice, but not practicle). A saving of 10 -15 % is perfectly fine.

I would say that also benefit of getting seat in the stand or is that just for premium season tickets?

thecorner
15/11/2004, 3:28 PM
on the tickets it states that the game is starting at 7.45 .and its a 7.30 start

thats an error

got my ticket anyway :D

ccfcgirl
15/11/2004, 3:40 PM
raffle tickets on sale as well for christmas raffle 2 euro at usual outlets.The date with danny murphy would be a great win haha

thecorner
15/11/2004, 3:44 PM
there have 7,500 tickets printed for this one lads

ThaddyQuill
15/11/2004, 10:07 PM
i got a season ticket 2 seasons running .but i say i wont this year ,they are handy but if you lose it or dont go to everygame the value is not worth it.

What?? No season ticket? :eek: What about your nearest and dearest(me) getting your free ticket when you went away. You can put that idea right out of your head ;)

Fair_play_boy
15/11/2004, 11:27 PM
Well the away section is in the stand, but tickets cover you for anywhere in the ground now. I'd say your best bet is to email info@corkcityfc.ie and ask the lads what the story is.I think that e-mail address is plugged into a toaster or something. I sent 4 e-mails to that address this season, and never heard a peep back from them. :(

Fair_play_boy
15/11/2004, 11:30 PM
What?? No season ticket? :eek: What about your nearest and dearest(me) getting your free ticket when you went away. You can put that idea right out of your head ;)Is there a mug shot on the season tickets, or can you lend them out?

Mine'sABulmers
15/11/2004, 11:49 PM
As a exile in Dublin (I was the 'PAT DOLANS' in the 'Pat Dolans Rebel Army' chant last Friday), I have no access to the usual ticket outlets.
Can anybody who is meeting up outside Murrays before the Croatia match get me 2 tickets for the game on Friday? Please :)

ccfcgirl
16/11/2004, 8:53 AM
Is there a mug shot on the season tickets, or can you lend them out?
no mug shots on the season tickets .

Citygirl
16/11/2004, 10:23 AM
no mug shots on them but i heard a kid being asked for id last week!he was allowed in but told he needed photo id in future...id say he must have only been bout 12 or 13!

BeerBaron69
16/11/2004, 10:24 AM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!
I forgot to get mine yeasterday on the way home-knowing my luck they'll all be gone!!

Éanna
16/11/2004, 3:46 PM
Anyone who hasn't got a ticket, get one asap. I was just over at the cross and apparently they expect them to be sold out by thursday afternoon or earlier. Was in the Horseshoe as well, and they said the tickets are selling quicker than for any of the European games. Gonna stick this thread, so people see it.

Éanna

Fair_play_boy
16/11/2004, 8:12 PM
Horse Shoe got 200 adult tickets and zillions of juvenile ones at 5.00pm. Adult ones sold out by 7.00pm. Lennox's chipper on Bandon Road same story. Think I will buy two juveniles tickets and try my luck at the turnstile. :D

Citygirl
16/11/2004, 8:19 PM
apparently the club sold nearly 2,000 yesterday morning and 1,500 this morning..get your tickets if u havent done so already!!!

BeerBaron69
17/11/2004, 10:19 AM
apparently the club sold nearly 2,000 yesterday morning and 1,500 this morning..get your tickets if u havent done so already!!!

Got mine yesterday in Cashmans in maylor street-also reminded him of my little wager I made at the start of the season!!! ;)

There was about 20 adult tickets there for those interested.

liams
17/11/2004, 10:41 AM
I mailed the club about booking tickets and got this reply

Please ring the office tomorrow btwn 11 am and 5 pm, we will take your laser or credit card details and have the ticket held at the pre-booked ticket window. the number is 021 432 1958.

James
17/11/2004, 11:05 AM
Game will Sell Out

Club advising supporters looking for tickets to get them tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. After that given the current rate of sale (which btw is unprecedented for any other city match) no guarentee anything left.

BUY EARLY and BUY OFTEN
:ball:

Shedender
17/11/2004, 11:53 AM
just got mine this morning in the lough launderette, bring on friday!!! ;)

pete
17/11/2004, 2:43 PM
Looks like club might have to "(re)print some more tickets before friday. Could be a lot of people standing at the St Annes section.

Anyone ever seen touts at a city match?

Colm
17/11/2004, 2:49 PM
Anyone ever seen touts at a city match?

I believe there was a bit of it going on in the Horseshoe before the Nantes game! ;)

I got my ticket earlier and was talking to someone from the club today aswell. Apparently they will almost definately be sold out by tonight so get your tickets immediately if you havent already done so.

Ricky
17/11/2004, 3:13 PM
Just been to the Cross (4pm), there seems to be plenty available at the moment.

shedite
17/11/2004, 4:18 PM
Just got one in cashmans. Seems to be a lot there too. It won't sell out till about 7pm Friday I'd guess. Hopefully I'll be wrong though.

Colm
17/11/2004, 4:39 PM
Just got one in cashmans. Seems to be a lot there too. It won't sell out till about 7pm Friday I'd guess.

What's a lot? A few hundered?

Seriously lads don't anyone make the mistake of waiting until Friday because ye will most likely be very dissappointed.

James
17/11/2004, 4:43 PM
lads from the club
this will sell out 2mro
be wide and make things as easy as poss and buy ticket early

REBEL ARMY
:ball:

ollie
17/11/2004, 5:14 PM
lennoxs are selling quick but they will be another batch coming so i don't think it will sell as quick as some may think.

James
17/11/2004, 5:37 PM
already an earlier sticky on this one eanna :)

paudie
19/11/2004, 10:29 AM
Bought a ticket at 9 this mrning at Turners Cross. They said they had about 100 there and 30 at Lennox's launderette.

I'd say they'll keep a few for sale this evening though.