PDA

View Full Version : Cork AUL rubbish.

The Red Dragon
23/10/2014, 12:35 PM
Kilreen are making no excuses ya clown! They have 9 players on panel course it gonna affect there training lot of players after picking up injuries, not there fault.lot of people expecting them to do well

Parkboy
23/10/2014, 12:41 PM
[QUOTE=The Red Dragon;1786462]Kilreen are making no excuses ya clown! They have 9 players on panel course it gonna affect there training lot of players after picking up injuries, not there fault.lot of people expecting them to do well[/QUOTE

Way too many players, at best maybe 2/3, But best of luck to the AUL on saturday night

Parkboy
23/10/2014, 12:45 PM
I have no info on team but I can say that that won't be the starting line up

Whats ur team????

moonman
23/10/2014, 12:45 PM
Kilreen are making no excuses ya clown! They have 9 players on panel course it gonna affect there training lot of players after picking up injuries, not there fault.lot of people expecting them to do well

Sounds like excuses to me ya muppet, 9 players on the panel who won fcuk all last season !! 3/4 of them worth there salt on that aul squad !!

Game-of-sloggs
23/10/2014, 3:17 PM
Any confirmation about glen celtic A team not competing for rest of the year....was told this by a well known man involved with aul team this year.

your well known man involved with the aul team is full of s**t cause the glen A will still be still competing this year