PDA

View Full Version : No rest for the <b>Wicked</b>

soccerhead
14/06/2001, 2:00 PM
Cork City get their campaign back on the road redicusly early when they line out in the Intertoto Cup game against Metalurgs Liepajas.

The Prmier League came to a halt just little over five weeks ago.

The players will have been training hard over the last 2-3 weeks which would only give them 2-3 weeks holidays!

But It should be Worth It!

James
14/06/2001, 2:10 PM
Cork City get their campaign back on the road redicusly early when they line out in the Intertoto Cup game against Metalurgs Liepajas.

jeeze thanks for informing us
i never new that match was on ..nice one:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

muppet:D :D :D

who r u posting this rubbish?

soccerhead
14/06/2001, 2:17 PM
The Prmier League came to a halt just little over five weeks ago. The players will have been training hard over the last 2-3 weeks which would only give them 2-3 weeks holidays!

U failed to notice this bit my friend which is slightly more relavant!!:p :p :p

Neil
14/06/2001, 2:17 PM
Board member discovers Internet??

Naw...

James
14/06/2001, 2:32 PM
or whoever you are
read the private message i sent you
lets keep it there ok

Neil
14/06/2001, 2:41 PM
C'mon, Out the both of ye!
Ye're too drunk, go off and have a cup of coffee and we'll see then...

joe
14/06/2001, 2:51 PM
james,

some people might consider that a 'strike 1' offence

you wouldn;t be trying to drive people off this site would you?

soccerhead
14/06/2001, 3:00 PM
He said That everyone knows how long its been since season ended.

he also said i was a fraud copying and pasting from other sites!

I demanded him to find any 1 story that even resembles mine.

He failed

James
14/06/2001, 3:07 PM
I never said you were a fraud or accused you of being anything of the sort.

what i said was

it seems all you are doing is copying and pasting info from other sources

seems
as in the oxford dictionary meaning of the word and no other

I demanded him to find any 1 story that even resembles mine.

eh..I couldnt be bothered actually ok:)

but i did retract what i said. i thought we agreed to leave it there

soccerhead
14/06/2001, 3:09 PM
i never knew u went off and told the whole room that we were even debating the situation!!!anyone who cares!

Jim Smith
14/06/2001, 3:28 PM
I want the winner to take on Greg O'Halloran. Oops forgot he uses the Echo for his fights with people :D

Oops, this was meant to go below Joe's post. That'll teach me to try to be a smart arse.

James
14/06/2001, 3:32 PM
i'm sending you a PM ..read it this time
keep this off the boards ok

joe
14/06/2001, 3:37 PM
Lads,

I want ye to kiss and make up right now

:) :) :) :) :)

James
14/06/2001, 4:55 PM
I've talked to you B4 bout wasting college bandwidth
I'm the only one allowed to do that..

any more comments like that and i'll disable your internet access har har:D :D

but seriously I reckon I'd have a good chance against greg..I mean he'd be too busy complaining about the choice of venue, how much money he was getting, the time of the fight, the referree, the crowd watching etc etc..........................

Jim Smith
14/06/2001, 5:17 PM
More than once I've seen what he is capable of as he and another young hoofer (DC, a hoofers hoofer if ever there was one) have destroyed burgers in Burgerland at lunch time - explains the dreadful complexion as well. If you stopped moving he'd eat you whole in one go :eek: Then he'd complain in the Echo that you didn't have enough ketchup for someone of his calibre. I mean he really should be eating burgers in England, not wasting his time in Cork.

As for wasting bandwidth, my activities and the activities of people like me are a god given opportunity to put in applications for equipment upgrades and more staff to handle the increased maintance. The computer center just have no imagination :D

James
14/06/2001, 5:21 PM
. The computer center just have no imagination

oh yea you could put a tune to that and sing it

God we must have the worst rep in college for service:D

Éanna
14/06/2001, 5:22 PM
Poor James, I mean coming up against someone who learned how to fight in Leeds and Hull, but isn't good enough to fight in Cork. He'll be murdered! Those late night brawls in the killing fields of Skib are nothing compared to what you'll be up against James!

James
14/06/2001, 5:27 PM
the only thing keeping this thread relevant is the odd referance to Greg O hallron ( there thats me covered )

lets get back to city.

anyone know bout the metal team training in the X tomorrow, wouldnt mind going down on a spying mission

Jim Smith
14/06/2001, 5:32 PM
...that make you some sort of metal detector :confused: maybe I should go home...

joe
14/06/2001, 5:32 PM
probably in today's echo if you can stretch to the 35p or whatever it is for students these days :p

James
14/06/2001, 5:42 PM
metal detector

LOL like it

naw dont go your comments are just too insightful and your departure would be an irrevicable loss to this thread

and as for your comment joe
why but the echo when you can go to citynet and read whatever was written in the echo in their news section:D